17

Taehyung's P.O.V

I swear to god Jeon Jungkook is the cutest little bean I have ever met in my 26 years of living on this planet. I want to just pinch his cheeks, put him into my pocket, carry him around and show him the world.

Third person's P.O.V

Taehyung had to pace around the room for a while and calm himself down from the amount of uwus his heart was busting at that moment.

On the other hand Jeon Jungkook was a mess. His heart was pretending to be Osain Bolt while his cheeks and ears matched strawberry shortcake. His mind kept playing the scene of taehyung's peck on repeat. And he felt himself blushing even more.

"Dude you okay?" He heard someone call out from behind him as the man now came beside Jungkook to wash his hands.

"Y-yeah....." Jungkook patted his chest in a attempt to calm his heart.

The man who was also an employee but was in a different department from Jungkook turned off the faucet and grabbed jungkook's attention.

"Nice ass you got there." He give a wide eyed Jungkook a disgusting smirk.

Of course Jungkook had a nice ass he didn't do squats every morning for nothing.

The man dried his hands all while eyeing Jungkook. He threw the paper towels in the bin before walking towards the exit to leave but not before giving jungkook's ass a tight slap.

Jungkook gasped as he wasn't expecting such a perverted move from that man. His mouth hung low as he stared at his own reflection in the mirror.

-----------------------------------------------------------

@JustJeongguk (ggukie🐰) sent you a message.

ggukie🐰:
I just came home from work and I am D E A D.

ggukie🐰:
So much happened today tae I need to tell u everything.

ggukie🐰:
Okay u ready?

ggukie🐰:
My boss kissed me.

ggukie🐰:
Well it wasn't a kiss more like a peck on the cheek but istg it had me on the floor.

ggukie🐰:
Can u believe it?!?! I got pecked by Kim Taehyung!!!!!!! People kill to just see him and I GOT PECKED BY HIM. DO U UNDERSTAND HOW BIG OF A DEAL THIS IS?!?!

ggukie🐰:
Wait.....

ggukie🐰:
Maybe I'm just overacting. He's probably like this with all his employees. I'm no one special.

ggukie🐰:
But I'll like to think I am😆

ggukie🐰:
Anygays all was going well until this weirdo had the audacity to slap my ass.

ggukie🐰:
You hear that?!? Well 'read' in your case but whatever!!! Back to MY ass.

ggukie🐰:
I was in the men's restroom recovering from that peck when he just-

ggukie🐰:
Ngl I have a juicy ass. I do squats every morning. Probably all bottoms do.

ggukie🐰:
BUT

ggukie🐰:
WHO GAVE THAT HOE PERMISSION TO TOUCH MY ASS?!?!? HUH?!?!?