59

Third Person's POV:

"He's a good one kook."

"I know dad."

The father son conversation ended when Taehyung came jogging down the stairs and stood beside his boyfriend.

"Mr. And Mrs. Jeon this trip was wonderful thanks to you both and I'm really happy I got to meet the parents of this beauty right here."

He said making Jungkook giggle a little and his mother aww at the couple.

Jungkook's father gave Taehyung a pat on the back telling him to take good care of his son.

Although it wasn't goodbye and just a see you later Jungkook got pretty emotional and shed a few tears here and there causing his mother to get emotional as well.

They both hugged and cried in each other's arms until Jungkook's father pulled them apart.

"Honey they should get going."

Jungkook was still sniffling when he left the house to go to the Uber waiting for the couple to take them to the airport.

Taehyung on the other hand was a little happy because he had successfully managed to not only make Jungkook's parents like him but also his elder brother.

During the two days he spent in Busan his heart would bust with uwus whenever he saw Jungkook interacting with his parents.

It was the cutest thing ever. They would treat the 23 year old man as if he was still a baby who needed alot of attention and love but let's be honest Taehyung treated him that way too.

Taehyung fell asleep on the ride to the airport so it was Jungkook's turn to fall asleep on the plane.

After they had landed at Incheon airport Jungkook told Taehyung to wait for him while he made a quick stop at the airport restroom.

Taehyung was patiently waiting for his boyfriend with his carry-on hung on his shoulders when the blowing up of Jungkook's phone made him frown.

This time the curiosity was killing him and he decided to whip out Jungkook's phone from his bag and take a peak.

His phone was locked with a 11 letter pass code. After a few minutes of thinking Taehyung crossed his fingers and entered "taetaehyung" and the phone unlocked.

Taehyung smiled a little but then noticed the countless notifications coming from Snapchat.

He clicked on the yellow icon and the name caught his attention.

He clicked on the contact and began reading the conversation.

The person kept asking Jungkook how his flight was and if he landed safely.

Taehyung's curiosity bugged him and he began scrolling upwards. As he read the conversation his heart began beating faster.

"Hey tae I'm back-"

"Jungkook who the fuck is ________"

A/N:
Sorry but I could only write this much due to my tests but I have a little game for y'all.

The name that is going to fill that blank will be chosen by you. It could be anyone of the BTS members aside from Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and Yoongi as the have already appeared in the story.

A

B

C

These letters are dedicated to the remaining three members of BTS. Hoseok, Jin and Namjooon.

One letter for each member but only I know which letter belongs to which member so y'all will have to take a guess and chose a letter.

The letter that gets the most votes/comments will be the next character in the story. And remember: each character will have a different outcome so it's up to you how the story goes.