70

A/N:

I'm just gonna pretend that y'all totally didnot ignore me in the previous chapter 🙃

Jungkook's POV

It had been a couple days since Taehyung had asked me to move in with him. Ever since that day I got to see him less and less but he made sure to call me everyday to check up on me or tell me about his day.

He had been stressing alot lately so I decided to leave sweet, encouraging notes to him everyday.

Whenever I would get the time I would grab a sticky note, write something cute and leave it in his office.

He hadn't spoken about those over our calls so I wasn't sure if he was really getting them or not.

Yesterday was a busy day and I wasn't able to leave him a note. This morning when I went to his office to leave him another one I found a note not left by me at the same place.

'i was so unmotivated yesterday:( where was my note?'

I smiled like an idiot as I pocketed his note and replaced it with mine.

Currently I'm packing up my things to move in with him. Just now I realised how much useless stuff I own.

I don't wear these new pair of white undies but I sure do wear those black ones that are ripped from the bottom.

I threw away more stuff than I actually packed. Tomorrow is moving day and Taehyung promised to get off work early and come help me.

I went to bed with an excitement. The kind of excitement I felt when in chapter 36 Taehyung or should I say Tae had asked me to meet him for the very first time. I was beyond nervous when I read his text but also very excited.

Morning came faster than expected and I was already up and making breakfast. It was a Saturday morning which meant I had no work today.

I had already called Taehyung over for breakfast and was waiting for him while cooking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

@K.TH (tete) sent you a message.

tete:
baby I'm so sorry I'm gonna be a little late.

tete:
I have to take care of something rq

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sighed a little as I read his texts but decided to wait for him anyways.

About half an hour had passed and the food had gone cold but he still hadn't shown up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

@JustJeongguk (ggukie🐰) sent you a message.

gukkie🐰:
hyung where r u??

------------------------------------------------------------------------