82 ( namjin)

Jungkook's POV.

He's gonna be so happy. I can't wait.

Excitement was bursting through me and I couldn't keep calm so instead I got up and started jumping around the room.

I heard the door unlock and I immediately sat back down pretending to not notice him.

"Babe I'm home."

"Oh I didn't see you there."

"uh ok?"

"By the way, not a big deal or anything but here. It's for you."

I tossed the neatly packed gift box to him which I spent hours wrapping myself by watching tutorials on SnakeTube.

"Baby you got me a gift?"

He smiled really big. Play it cool Jungkook. Play it cool.

"Well it's not really a gift. I just found it in the road."

"Huh?"

"Open it."

He ripped apart the wrapping paper which I had spent hours on in a second. Not gonna lie that hurt a little.

"Baby you got me bunny slippers?? These are so cute. Thank you kookie."

"As I said, just found them lying around on the road. No biggie."

"No biggie huh? You know what else is big?"

"What- No wait-"

Too late, his clothes are already off.

Namjoon's POV

Ok everything's ready. I just need to walk up to his front door, ring the bell and say hi. Okok let's do this namjoonie. You're a grown man now. You shouldn't be nervous.

I walked up to the front door of the very familiar house which I have been to once with my dad for a company matter.

It's been a while tho and my legs feel like jelly. But before I could chicken out, I had already rung the door bell and I could already hear footsteps coming towards the door.
.
.
.
"Fuck. I'm so sorry. No wait shit I didn't mean to swear. Wait-"

I was frantically trying to wipe down his pants from being drenched in wine which I had spilled on him a couple seconds ago when he grabbed my hand making me stop.

"I already said it's fine just go back to your seat."

It was not fine. It was so not fine. I was boutta shit my pants. Eventually we ended up leaving the restaurant. This day has been shit.

First I dropped his phone into the fountain while trying to take a picture then accidentally hit him in the eye while trying to get it back and the finally spilled wine all over his pants.

"Seokjin I'm so sorry if I can restart this day I would be more careful and make this more memorable-"

"Oh it was memorable alright."

"I know. I know and I'm so sorry."

"Why do you keep apologizing?"

"Cause I messed up so bad and I'm so sorry."

"But I had fun."

"I'm sorr- say what now?"

"Dates are boring but this one was definitely not. I could tell you were nervous. But to be that nervous-"

He started laughing remembering everything that had happened today.

"I look forward to going on more dates with you."

"Wait so does this mean-"

"I don't know you well enough to be in a relationship yet but I am willing to get to know you more. See you tomorrow Kim."

Before I could reply he had walked away and I was left there smiling like an idiot.

Jimin's POV

3 Years ago.

"Get the hell outta here you retard. I don't want weirdos working at my restaurant."

I got thrown out of the restaurant along with my stuff straight on the road. What about the other guy? The motherfucker kissed me first.

"Old man's gonna die soon anyway. Fucker."

Walking away with losing another job, I popped a cigarette in my mouth. Its a little chilly tonight.

Winter is coming and I don't think those cardboard boxes are gonna keep me warm enough.

I've got no where to go, no place to call home. Yeah that's me Park jimin. Living in the streets as a runaway orphan for about...I don't even know how long it has been.

"Ugh fuck this shit. I don't deserve this."

I turned into the alleyway that no one ever passed by, making it a perfect place for me.

I angrily kicked the cardboard boxes that I slept in, ripping apart a couple of them.

Or maybe I shouldn't have done that...it's not like I have anywhere else to go.

A/N:

Butter.