78

Jungkook's's POV

"Baby it's fine."

"No it's not fucking fine- are you laughing??"

"Of course not."

"Taehyung I swear to god if-"

"Oh no it's time for my meeting. Gotta go!!"

"Wait-"

He hung up.

"This piece of shit."

I looked at myself in the mirror again and ruffled my hair in frustration.

After finishing with my business in the bathroom I went to get changed and left for work.

I received a text from Taehyung saying I really didn't need to come in today but of course I wasn't gonna listen to him. He keeps making work easier for me but I won't let it happen.

I put on a beanie and left the house while checking my phone on the way to my car I noticed a text from hobi hyung.

He sent me a picture of us from last night while we were all still sober.

Ayy the theme really worked well eh. Smiling, I drove to the company building.

First thing came to my mind was greeting Tae and I swear to God if he makes fun of me I will twist his knee caps.

"Good morning!"

I greeted his secretary at her desk which she returned with a smile.

"Is Tae inside?"

"Yes, he has actually been waiting for you."

"Okii thank you."

I walked in after a slight knock.

"Kookie baby you're here."

He sang as he walked towards me.

I kept my distance cause I knew he was gonna snatch the beanie off my head.

"Can I see the hair?"

He said trying to suppress a laugh.

"No."

"Please-"

"Shut up."

"If you show me the hair I'll show you something else."

"What?"

Your dick? Please say your dick.

"I won't tell if you don't show."

I huffed and took off the beanie. And as expected he fell down laughing.

I stared at him with an unamused look on my face as he wiped his tears from his face.