53

Taehyung's POV

"Come on. Cut it out you were on your phone the whole way back here."

"Hmm..." He hummed as he went back to his phone with a smile on his face.

"Put your phone down and give me some attention!!"

"Ugh okay." He put his phone away, rolling his eyes playfully and made his way to the kitchen as I followed him.

"Okay let's start."
.
.
.

"Taefreakinghyung I will strangle the shit out of you!!"

"What did I do!?!"

"The eggs go in without the shell the dumbass!"

"You should've told me that before now the batter is all mixed!!"

"Wtf?!? I thought that was common sense!"

"What now??"

"We'll have to throw this batch away what else?"

He pushed me out of the way as he grabbed the bowl and put in the sink.

"Seriously I have child as my boyfriend..."

He mumbled under his breath as I scoffed.

"You wanna say that again bub?" I asked as I backed him up against the counter.

He stuck out his tongue at me instead of getting all flustered like I expected.

He went back to doing what he was as I back hugged him. It made it difficult for him to move around so he pushed me away.

I stumbled and my back hit the other counter. 

"Oh shit. I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

My lack of reply probably worried him more.

"Are you really alright? Let's get you to your room."

He helped me up as I faked being extremely hurt.

"Hold on I remember it being somewhere here. Was it a right or left? Wait. Which stairs did we take?"

I bit my lip to hold in a chuckle that was threatening to escape.

"You look really hurt. Wait let's go to the couch.

He gently laid me down on the couch as I was enjoying this whole situation.

"Hold on let me get-"

He was cut off by a notification from his phone. He picked it up as I frowned. He's been on his phone alot lately.

He began typing, then a couple minutes later he put it away and turned to me.

He was about to go back to the kitchen to get me something for my pain which I didn't have by the way when I grabbed his hand and pulled him on top of me.

"You keep texting someone. Is everything alright?"

"What? Yeah of course." He replied with a small smile on his face.

An awkward silence was settling in so I decided to tell him now.

"I was gonna wait until later but since it's already midnight now I wanna show you something."

"But wait your back-"

I cut him off by throwing him over my shoulder and taking him out to the backyard. I sat down on the hammock with my legs crossed and helped him onto my lap.

"Look up baby."

He looked up to the sky and soon his confused expression was changed into a wide eyed one.

I could see the reflection of the starry sky in his doe eyes.

As he was busy with admiring the stars I took out the small box from my pocket.

"Hey kookie?"

He gave all his attention to me upon hearing his name.

"I was so busy with work that I didn't have time to plan anything too grand but-"

He eyes landed on the small box in my hand and he immediately got off the hammock.

"Look Taehyung. I like you and I like you alot and I'm very happy to be your boyfriend but I don't think I'm ready to get married yet. I'm still young. You're still young. This is all great but I think we both need time. But I don't want us to break up-"

I shut him up with a kiss as I opened the box to reveal a very fragile rose gold bracelet.

"Happy one month anniversary babe."

It then hit him what was actually going on and embarrassment took over him as he hid his face in my chest.

"Ugh why you gotta be so cute. My heart can't take this."

"I'm sorry tae tae I didn't get you anything for our anniversary......."

"Nah it's okay."

I pecked him, took out the bracelet and gently tied it around his wrist, a light blush still decorating his ears.

"Stay here I'll go get some blankets."

I went inside as he stood there admiring the piece of jewelry on his wrist.

I got some blankets from my room and went back downstairs to go to the backyard when jungkook's phone blowing up that was still on my couch caught my attention.

I went over to take a look but it was locked. Who keeps texting him so late?

I guess I'll ask him later.