49

Jungkook's POV

"Wake up. Hey Jeon wake up."

"Huh? Taehyung? What are you doing here? Didn't you go home last night?"

"Aren't you the one who asked me to stay because of the storm....?"

"Storm? What storm?"

"Uhh...I think you're still half asleep so I'll let you freshen up first."

"Yeah I guess so......I'll see you downstairs."

I got off from the bed and placed a small peck on taehyung's lips.

"What the fuck?!?" He pushed me, making me fall back on the bed.

"What's wrong??" I asked, worried.

"Why the fuck would you kiss me?"

"But b-baby-" He genuinely looked mad and I was getting scared.

"I don't know what's wrong with you and I don't know what you think we are but just because I stayed over at you place for one night doesn't make us friends or whatever. This is strictly a professional relationship."

"Tae-taehyung-"

"Call me CEO Kim."

"What's wr-wrong? Talk to me-" I got off the bed once again and tried to grab his hand but he didn't let me.

"Dude you're really creepy. I'm leaving."

"No Taehyung wait please!"

I chased after him but he was already gone. He has never once talked to me like that. What is going on? Why is he so mad?? I don't know what is happening?

Tears started to flow down my cheeks and I knew there could only be one person who could clear up all my confusion.

I walked over to the dresser and found my phone lying there. I picked it up and got confused because I clearly remember replacing my old phone case with a new one but that didn't matter right now.

I searched in my contacts and called the person who I hadn't talked to in a while.

"Hello?"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!? WHY IS MY BABY MAD AT ME YOU HOE?!?!"

"Can you like not scream.....thank you."

"What is going on?? Why is Taehyung so mad at me?? The last thing I remember is that Tae dropped me off back home after our walk from the park and then he went home himself."

"Uhm..... Jungkook I hate to be the bearer of bad news but bun you were dreaming..."

"Dreaming? What is that supposed to mean??"

"All that...never happened... Taehyung isn't your boyfriend...he's just your boss."

"w-what?"

"Bun go back to chapter 25 when your car broke down and Taehyung came to help you but then he ended up spending the night at you place because of the heavy storm. That's where reality is."

"No! You're lying! That's not true! Taehyung and I love each other and we are together! I'm not gonna believe your bullshit!!"

I declined the call and kept telling myself that the author of this book whom I just talked to is lying to me but deep down I knew something was wrong.

I picked up my phone to check the date and indeed it was in the past.

I controlled my tears and called Taehyung but he declined my call.

This is not happening. This can't be happening. Taehyung and I had so so much. It can't all just be a dream.

No I'm not gonna believe it. I won't believe it.

I closed my eyes shut as tightly as I could.

I could feel commotion around me and I felt someone squeezing my hand.

"Bunny?"

Wait. I know that voice.

"Mo-mom?"

"Doc he's awake!!"

"Hello Mr. Jeon. How are you feeling?"

"Uhm fine I guess but how did I get here?"

"You got into an accident and were rushed to the hospital."

"Accident? Wait. Where Taehyung??"

"Taehyung? Bunny who's that?"

"My boyfriend Taehyung!! Where is he?!?"

"Bunny calm down. You don't have a boyfriend."

"Yes I do mom! Please tell where he is! I want to go to him!"

I noticed my mom looking at the doctor, a scared look on her face. The doctor sighed before speaking.

"There's nothing to worry about Mrs. Jeon. This is normal."

My mom sighed of relief as she sat back down on the chair next to my hospital bed. I still don't know what's going on. Where is Taehyung??

"Please let me call my boyfriend. I want to talk to him."

The doctor took a seat beside me before he began explaining.

"Mr. Jeon you were in a coma for 4 months. This Taehyung you speak of isn't real. He was a imaginative friend or boyfriend in your case that your brain created during you coma. The life you lived inside your mind was nothing but pure fiction."

"What are you saying?!?"

"I hate to disappoint you but Taehyung doesn't exist nor do the events that took place with him."

"SHUT UP YOU FILTHY PIECE IF SHIT. JUST CAUSE YOU HAVE A DEGREE IN MEDICAL DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN TELL ME WHATEVER KIND OF SHIT YOU WANT!"

"NURSE!"

I felt a pain in my arm and the next thing I knew everything blacked out.

A/N:
K is being a bitch again. Yay me!