43

A/N:

Here's my 🍑 feel free to kick it.

Taehyung's POV

I was patiently waiting outside the building for my baby near his car so I can take him out for dinner.

A little child skipping happily caught my attention. I wonder if our child will be that cheerful- nevermind it's not a child it's Jungkook.

I chuckled at my own thoughts but was cut off by a lil kookie jumping into my arms almost knocking me over.

"OMG that trick with the whole lunch thing you did there was so romantic I couldn't stop thinking about to the whole day. I just wanted to stand on top of my desk and yell "MY BOYFRIEND DID THIS FOR ME HOES" but I kept my cool. It was hard but I managed. So how did your day go?"

He kept staring at me with biggest smile waiting for my response.

"Wait...Taehyung are you crying? Baby what's wrong? Did someone hurt you?"

"No...no..it's just that's you're so cute."

I booped his nose before we both got into his car.

"Where are we going?"

"Your choice."

"Um I'm in mood for some Italian."

"Italian it is then."
_____

"Fuck I ripped my pants."

"Who TF told you to climb that tree in the first place?"

"You did."

"Oof right.......can I see tho?"

"Shut up pervert we have to get me new pants."

"Geez fine. Let's go get you some."

"Give me your coat."

"What for?"

"My ass is cold idiot."

Rolling my eyes playfully I tied my coat around his waist. We both got into he car to get the little bunny some new pants as he had ripped his current ones while trying to climb the tree outside the restaurant before we could even go in.
_____

"Which ones do you want?" I spoke into the phone.

"Any ones that are comfy."

"What is your size?"

"Uhh I'm not sure."

"What- why can't you just come inside?"

"Cause' Its embarrassing."

"Fine I'll just buy a size smaller than mine. Kay?"

"Okie."

I declined the call and picked up some comfy pants for him, payed for them and brought back to car where Jungkook was waiting for me.

I got in the driver's seat and handed him the bag.

"Now close your eyes so I change!"

A smirk made its way onto my lips.

"You know there is a fitting room inside but you still want to change in the car. In my presence. Are you trying to do something here Jeon?"

He gulped before pushing me back gently.

"Shut up I'm changing in the backseat so just close your eyes. Hmph."

He went to the backseat while I kept my eyes closed as promised. I heard some rustling as I sneakily took a peak from the rear view mirror.

His he's met mine through the mirror and I immediately shut my eyes pretending to not have seen anything.

"Hey!"

"What?"

"Keep your eyes shut you pervert!!!"

"Geez okay"

After he was done changing he came back up to the front seat and gave me a glare.

A placed a hand on his thigh and began driving only for it to get pushed off.

"I'm mad at you."

"For what?"

"I'm hungry."

"You're mad at me cause' you're hungry?"

"Let's go eat."

"But why are you mad at me?"

"I still want to eat Italian."

".....are you ignoring me?"

"The weather is so nice today."

"Eye- "

A/N:

Stream dynamite cowards. Also can you guys suggest me some good TV series?

Keeping up with Wattpad and insta is kinda hard so I might delete my insta account. I enjoy writing here more than there anyway so..