16.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I'm darn sure he called me cute. But he seems to be denying it. I mean what else in this room can he call cute? Definitely not the carrot.

"Um Jeon Jungkook?"

"Yes sir?"

"H-how's your day going so far?"

"Ah well it's going well. I enjoy what I do so I don't mind the work load that much."

"Well you do know you can come to me anytime you need help right."

"Yes of course." I gave him a smile which he returned. A smile which made my heart beat faster.

He must be so friendly with his employees because he's so young right?

I was so busy in my own thoughts that I didn't realize I was staring. Well not at his face. It would have been better if I stared at his face like I could have made some sort of excuse. I could have said anything but my sinful eyes ended up staring right at his crotch.

"It's big." He winked.

"Huh?" I realised where I had been staring and what his remark meant and I choked on my food.

He handed me some water and patted my back until I calmed down.

"I'm s-sorry I didn't mean to......stare...."

I apologised awkwardly. I was embarrassed to make eye contact with him so I kept looking down but when I heard no response from him I looked up to see him stare right into my eyes with a huge smirk across his face.

I gulped as he motioned me to come over to his side of the couch. I hesitantly got up and made my way to the other side of the table and stood infront of him. He stood up and came face to face with me, towering me slightly.

I gulped and looked away. He grabbed my chin to make me look back at him. He came closer and closer until he was so close that our noses were touching and I could feel his breath on my lips.

I closed my eyes shut waiting for him to kiss me. Wait. Why am I waiting for him to kiss me? It's not like I want him to kiss me. Yeah totally and I also don't want to push him away coz he's my boss and that would be rude. Yes that's right.

I felt him move and then I felt a peck on my right cheek. I opened my eyes to see that he had backed away. I felt a blush crept up to my face. I was so embarrassed I just wanted to crawl in a hole and stay there.

"A-ahaha look at the time. I should g-get going. I h-have loads of w-work to d-do." I said nervously as I glanced at my wrist only to mentally slap myself coz I wasn't wearing a watch.

I bowed politely before rushing off to the men's toilets.