36

A/N:

fAsT pAcEd

fAsT pAcEd.

*Radiating clown energy*

Taehyung's P.O.V:

I can't believe myself. I cant believe I'm doing this. I'm gonna finally tell Jungkook about my true identity.

I don't know what his reaction will be but what I'm sure of is that I trust him enough to not stick around just coz of my money and looks.

IF he sticks around. Who would wanna stick around a liar like me?

Well TBH I won't exactly consider this a lie coz I never told him that I'm NOT tae and neither did he ever ask.

So technically I didn't lie I just didn't share a specific information with him. That's all.

I was in my car on my way to meet Jungkook to finally tell him about the true me and while I'm at it I might as well confess my feelings.

I was so nervous and distracted by what his reaction will be that I didn't pay attention to driving.

A thud was heard and something came in contact with my car. I immediately applied the breaks and got off.

"J-jungkook?"

He lay there in a puddle of blood. I hit him with my car.

I did this.

"H-hel- help. Hos-p-pital pl-eas-se." He spoke to me.

I bent down to his level and casrresed his bloody cheek.

"Oh Jungkook Jungkook Jungkook. It doesn't matter if I take you to the hospital or not your are gonna die anyways. And then I'm gonna have to face the consequences."

I bent down further to whisper in his ear.

"Baby boy I can't afford to lose my company by killing you. So I'm sorry but you can't live to tell the tale."

I smirked as I saw a single tear fall down his cheek.

I got back into the car and drove over him, sucking out whatever life he had left in him.

T
H
E
.
E
N
D
.