40

LET ME EXP- no wait hold on

A/N:

LET ME EXPLAIN. So I deleted Wattpad cause of storage issues. Then I downloaded again but it kept telling me to reset my password. So after  resetting my password like three times I finally logged in. So after checking all your beautiful comments I went to write another chp for this story but it said I had 0 PUBLISHED STORIES ISTFG I WAS SO SCARED LIKE LOSING 5 BOOKS?!?! Even tho all 5 of them were shitty BUT LIKE?!? But then I refreshed the page and my stories were there. Phew.

Alright on to the chapter.

Jungkook's P.O.V

After setting up everything I sat next to Taehyung on the floor who was ready with his controller on his hands.

The game began and we both started playing. I had underestimated taehyung he was actually pretty good and the competition was on.

There were a couple other players too since we were playing online and we could hear them chatting to each other but we both were dead serious. Neither of us bothering to speak as our full attention was on the game.

Although there were other people playing with us the competition was mainly between me and taehyung.

I was so close to winning until I heard taehyung clapping in victory. I groaned in annoyance as I had lost.

"Come sit here." He motioned to his lap.

As the loser I had to listen to what he says but honestly this wasn't so bad.

I scooted over and placed myself on his lap. I held my controller in my hands, ready for round two as he brought his arm around me and placed his chin on my shoulder.

Round two began and I was determined to win however taehyung's hot breath on my neck was distracting me.

Is he doing this on purpose? I looked back to the screen and saw that he was way ahead of me.

Oh no I'm not letting him win again. I smirked as a plan formed in my head.

With no warning I started grinding on his crotch.

"J-jungkook what are yo- mhm s-stop."

I smirked in satisfaction as I had successfully drawn his attention away from the screen and was now winning.

I kept grinding earning low moans from him. I suddenly felt a grip on my hip bone and noticed him pacing his controller beside us on the floor.

His lips came in contact with my neck and he began sucking, biting, probably leaving a couple marks.

Moaning from the slight pleasure I rolled my hips backwards earning a growl from him. It turned me on.

I could feel his boner through his pants. Mine were getting tighter as well.

I grabbed his hand and placed it over my dick as his lips continued to make their art on my neck.

Guiding his hand I gave myself pleasure, the controller in my hand long forgotten.

He pulled his hand away, making me whine at the loss of friction.