58

Jungkook's POV

"Ouch tae tae my ass hurts."

"You shouldn't have been naughty at dinner bunny."

Well I thought you'd fuck me or something. Who knew you'd spank the hell out of my ass.

"Hmph"

"Don't hmph me. Do you want to go for another round?"

"No thanks. I'm tired."

He placed a light kiss on my cheek as we both got under the blankets in a cuddling position.

"Hey kookie?"

"Yea?"

"I don't think your dad likes me very much...."

"Yea I don't think so either."

"......"

"Don't worry bub he's just a little over protective. He'll come around."

"Yeah I hope so...cause I plan on keeping you."

I chuckled a little before turning around and kissing him on the lips.

"Goodnight tae tae."

"Night bunny."
.
.
.
Taehyung's POV

"Wakey wakey. Life is shitty."

I groaned into the pillow and buried my face further into it.

"Come on tae wake up!"

"What time is it?"

"6:39"

"What? It's too early."

I sunk further into the covers.

"I have a whole day planned for us ahead."

"Let me sleep."

"I'm giving you 5 minutes Kim Taehyung. You better be dressed and downstairs."

"Yes sir."

Jungkook's POV

After making sure tae had gotten out of bed I went downstairs and waited for him in the living room. Everyone else was still asleep so I left a note to my mom so she won't worry about us.

While tae was getting ready in our room I took out my phone to pass time. After reading the texts I took my time to reply to them then immediately shoved my phone in my pocket when I saw a fully dressed Taehyung walking downstairs.

"Ready to go?"
.
.
.
"Today was fun. Thanks for touring me around bunny."

"Of course! By the way my brother is coming over for dinner today."
.
.
.
Third Person's POV

"Baby are you okay!??"

"Jungkook!!!"

"Kookie!!!"

Everyone at the table panicked when Jungkook accidentally spilled his hot stew all over himself. Taehyung was quick to pick his boyfriend up and rush to the shower, drenching Jungkook in cold water.

After helping him change he brought the bunny back downstairs where everyone was sitting there worried. Then he took his sweet time to treat Jungkook's burns.

Luckily it wasn't anything serious but just when Jungkook's brother was about to say something Taehyung cut him off.

"You should've been more careful. What if you'd gotten hurt then what? Do you know how worried I was? I was so panicked. What if something happened to my baby? What would I do then??"

The rest of Jungkook's family just stood there silently watching the interaction between the couple.
.
.
.
"Hey kookie."

"Huh? Oh hey hyung!"

Jungkook's brother joined him in the back yard where he was sipping hot chocolate while waiting for his boyfriend to come join him.

"So.....rich, handsome, caring. Seriously Jungkook if he wasn't your boyfriend I would've made him mine."

"No! Back off! He's all mine!"

"You were never one to share were you?" His brother let out a little chuckle upon seeing Jungkook's pout.

"But for real Jungkook....he's a good one. Keep him."

"Don't worry hyung. I plan on doing that."

Being the elder one plus the one being more experienced with relationships Jungkook's hyung didn't think any man out there was good enough for his kookie of course he wanted nothing but the best for his little brother.

When he saw Taehyung walking outside with his own cup of hot chocolate, he ruffled the younger one's hair and walked back inside letting the couple have some time alone.

Taehyung's POV

I've been meaning to ask Jungkook about a couple things but I'm not sure if this is the right time for it.

I don't want him to get the wrong idea and I certainly don't want us to end up fighting at his parents' house. I'll just wait till we get back to Seoul.

I took a seat beside him and wrapped my arm around his tiny waist.

"Hyung congrats! My brother likes you! Well not like you like you like like you in that way but like he likes you as my boyfriend you get me?"

"So....he approves of me as your boyfriend?"

"Yeah that's what I said."

I chuckled a little before placing a loving kiss on his forehead.

He's my everything and I'm gonna tell him that soon.

A/N:

I'm really getting obsessed with these now a days and I need to stop

Yes.