28

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Are you sure? You can have the bed. I really don't mind."

Jungkook stood there infront of me pouting.

"Yeah I'm sure. The couch is fine for me. It's comfy."

I lied. Of course it wasn't comfortable. I was used to sleeping on my king sized, extra soft silk sheets. The couch wasn't meant for a grown ass man to sleep on it was made to be sat on.

But of course I'm not gonna say that to Jungkook. He kept offering me his bed and kept saying he'll take the couch but me being the gentleman I am would never let that happen.

Apparently the storm hadn't calmed down one bit and neither of us had a choice but for me to spend the night at Jungkook's. He had lent me a pillow and some covers to keep myself warm before he went to his room to get some sleep. We both had work tomorrow and we had to wake up early so that I can go home and change.

Jungkook's P.O.V

After checking up on taehyung I went to my room and immediately grabbed my phone.

---------------------------------------------------------

@JustJeongguk (ggukie🐰) sent you a message.

ggukie🐰:
Tae I know its late but I really need to freak out rn.

ggukie🐰:
KIM TAE FREAKING HYUNG IS IN MY HOUSE RN. AAAAAA HE'S SPENDING THE NIGHT. OMG I CANT BREATHE. HE'S RIGHT OUTSIDE IN THE LIVING ROOM. HELP.

ggukie🐰:
COME HERE TAE U R SUPPOSED TO BE FREAKING OUT WITH ME😤

95Hyung:
Lol I'm here kook.

ggukie🐰:
Oh u weren't asleep were you?😊

95Hyung:
Nope not yet.

95Hyung:
So Kim taehyung is spending the night at ur place huh?😏

ggukie🐰:
No ew. Don't send me that emoji.

95Hyung:
😏😏😏😏😏

ggukie🐰:
Hey Staph it😤

ggukie🐰:
I kinda feel bad for making him sleep on the couch tho.....

95Hyung:
Nah he's fine

ggukie🐰:
I hope so.....

95Hyung:
So........

ggukie🐰:
Hmm........

95Hyung:
..........

ggukie🐰:
............

95Hyung:
Alright good night kooks.

ggukie🐰:
Nighty night💜💜

---------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung's P.O.V

Morning arrived faster than I anticipated. The sun shone through the curtains and woke me up before my alarm could ring. I lazily stretched my body before taking in my surroundings.

Right.....I'm still at his place. Not that I'm complaining though.

I checked the time and it was 6:14 am. I had to be at work by 8:30. I had plenty of time.

I wonder if he's awake yet. I slowly made my way towards his room and found the door slightly ajar. I heard humming from the inside. I smiled upon hearing the sweet voice. He's awake.

"O I should wear this today.......maybe it will impress taehyung......? No wait what the hell jungkook you don't wanna impress him. Bad bad kookie."

I heard him talking to himself from the inside. He......wants to impress me? Oml he's so cute I can't.

I bit my lip to suppress my endless giggles. I knocked on the door before entering.

"Hey Jeo-"

His clothes that were in his hands dropped to the floor out of shock. My eyes travelled down to his exposed legs. He was wearing a t-shirt without pants. His juicy thighs were fully exposed.

I can swear I felt some drool drip down my chin.

"Fuck." I mumbled.

My eyes travelled back to his and found him still standing there with a shocked expression. Slowly it turned into embarrassment.

"GET OUT!" He grabbed the nearest pillow and threw it at me. It hit me right in the face bringing me back to my senses.

"Shit I'm sorry." I quickly left the room and shut the door.

Jungkook's P.O.V

Shit shit shit shit shit how could I forget he stayed the night.

It's my freaking habit to roam the house without pants. I can't believe myself he just saw me half naked.

Wait. Was he drooling? No no wait what's going on?!

Shit I need to put some pants on first. Hold on how am I gonna face him now?????

I grabbed some sweatpants and put them on. I gulped before leaving the room.

Okay here goes nothing.....

"Uhh......I'msorryforwhathappenedearlier.Ikindaforgotyouwerehere....sorry"

"Well good morning to you too." He gave me a smirk.

I was so embarrassed. I just wanted to grab a glass of water and drown in it.

"Y-you want breakfast?"

"Nah....I just wanted to use the bathroom.....if that's okay with you." The smirk was still there.

"Of course bathroom the taehyung is over there- no shit. Wait."

He let out a deep amused laugh.

"Yeah I get it thanks."

He left to go to the bathroom while I stood there really really wanting to slap the shit out of me for making a fool of myself in front of him.

He came back a while later with a bag in his hand.

"Hey um if you don't mind can I return these to you after getting them dry cleaned." He pointed at my clothes that he was currently wearing.

"Huh? Oh y-yea sure........umm...so..breakfast?"

"No thank you. I'll be on my way. Thanks for letting me stay the night. Let me thank you properly over dinner tonight."

"Sure..."

"It's a date!" He exclaimed before giving me a pat on the head.

"I'll take my leave then." He gave me a warm smile before grabbing his stuff to leave the apartment.

I still stood there shook.