18

Third person's P.O.V

@K.TH (95Hyung) send you a message.

95Hyung:
Hold up. Am I reading this right?

95Hyung:
WHO THE FUCK SLAPPED YOUR ASS?!?!

95Hyungp:
Do you know his name????

95Hyung:
What did he look like?!?!?

95Hyung:
Which department was he from???

ggukie🐰:
Chill out tae😒

ggukie🐰:
He was a nobody so let's just ignore him.

95Hyung:
But baby he slapped your ass.......

ggukie🐰:
It's fine tae........btw i gtg

95Hyung:
Where?

ggukie🐰:
I'm headed to the store. I need a few.......things.....

95Hyung:
Alright be safe. Bye

ggukie🐰:
Bubye.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Call taehyung a stalker but why would he miss a chance to see his baby boy again. He quickly changed out of his comfy pajamas and drove to the store he went to last time.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I went in the store and grabbed a few other things so that I don't look awkward. Then I made my way to the separate aisle. Luckily it was empty. I grabbed the bottle off the shelf, examining the flavour.

I heard a soft cough behind me as if some one was trying to get my attention. I turned around and.......

Shit.

"CEO K-kim?"

His eyes traveled down to the object in my hand.

"Cherry lube huh?" He smirked.

"I w-was buying it for a friend."

Way to go Jungkook is that the best excuse you can give?

I gulped hard when his smirk grew wider.

"Name?"

"w-what?"

"What's the name of this friend of yours?" He stared backing me up against the shelf.

"Uh.....it's........it's.....t-tae."

I just blurted out the first name that came to my mind. His eyes widened for a second before his smirk reappeared on his lips. Not gonna lie he looked hot.

"Tae? Interesting name." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

He pushed our bodies closer as he licked my ear lobe making me feel small under his touch.

He pushed his body closer and a loud gasp left my mouth when i felt his boner against my thigh.