23

Jungkook's P.O.V

I'm currently in CEO Kim's car and I swear I'm gonna have a panic attack if he doesn't stop looking this hot.

Like come on what do you need a jawline that sharp for huh? And-and what about those eyelashes why are they so pretty? And those lips. Are they like trying to seduce me into kissing them? Hah! Not gonna happen.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I could feel jungkook's eyes on me the entire ride but everytime I'll look his way he'll look away. Haha this kid thinks he's being sneaky.

I mean I don't blame him. God really took his time to sculpture every detail on me. All Jungkook has seen is this face. There's a lot more to my beauty than just my face if you know what I mean.

Third person's P.O.V

While Jungkook thought he was being sneaky taehyung had already caught him multiple times trying to sneak a peak at his face.

Taehyung knowingly smirked and his large hand made its journey from the gear stick straight to jungkook's thigh.

The younger boy gasping at the sudden touch but keeping his cool. Taehyung's hand stayed on jungkook's thigh for a while longer as he parked the car.

Before either of them could get off the elder's hand gave jungkook's thick thigh a tight squeeze as its owner got out of the vehicle.

Jungkook was just seconds away from going into severe panic mode. He calmed himself before he got out of the car and waddled behind taehyung.

The both reached the restaurant taehyung had chose. Jungkook was expecting some 5 star expensive shit which would be too much for him too afford.

But instead they came to a middle class normal restaurant where most employees came but not during this time though leaving the place mostly empty.

"My secretary recommend me this restaurant a while back. I love the food here so I often come here to eat." Taehyung announced as he took a seat on a table for two.

Jungkook's P.O.V

Is this a date? A date with the Kim Taehyung? A date with my boss?

"It's not a date." -taehyung

Fuck. Did I just say everything out loud?

"But it can be." He glanced up from the menu with a small smile on his pretty pink lips.

Shit I'm pretty sure I'm blushing right now. I hope he doesn't notice.

"You are blushing" He added with a smirk.

"I'm n-not." I patted my cheeks to calm myself.

"You sure?"

"Y-yeah."

We placed our order and were waiting for the food. It was the most awkward part. Kim Taehyung kept eyeing me all while bitting his bottom lip sexily. Honestly it was turning me on.

"So.....Jeon Jungkook. Tell me about yourself."

He asked an innocent question in a not so innocent voice.

"Um what would you like to know?" I managed to blurt out.

Taehyung's P.O.V

Fuck he's so sexy I wanna pin him down and take him right here.

"Um what would you like to know?"

"Hmm what about that scar on your cheek?"

He blushed a deep shade of red. God he's so cute.

"Y-you noticed....."

Ofcourse I noticed baby boy. When an ultimate beauty is sitting infront of me how would I not notice every detail?

I just hummed in response as if it was no big deal.

"Its a childhood scar. What about you?"

"Me?"

"Do you have any childhood scars?"

"Yes." I replied with a smirk.

"Really? Can I see?"

"It's on my inner thigh. You might want to get on your knees to see it. You willing to do that?" My smirk only grew bigger as he shrunk in his seat.

He was blushing. Oh he was blushing hard. He's so cute. He gets shy so easily. A kiss on the cheek had him melting on the floor. I wonder what a little more would do. I would really like to-

My thoughts were cut of by the waiter placing our food infront of us. I was starving. I mean I would love to eat out the boy infront of me yet I think it would be safer to just eat the food for now.