57

Taehyung's POV

I gulped as Jungkook rung the doorbell of his parents' house with a goofy smile on his face.

Up until last night I was convinced that I could charm his parents but now all that confident went down the drain.

My eyes darted up from my shoes when the door swung open by a woman whose face I wasn't able to see due to Jungkook hugging her almost immediately.

"My little prince. Ah look at you...you've got so skinny."

The woman completely ignored my presence until we got inside the house that's when she turned to me with a smile on her face that reached her eyes.

I took in her features and noticed she was quite short with a very warm aura around her.

"You must be Kim Taehyung."

Ah fuck. I should've introduced myself to her first.

"Uhm yes. It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Jeon." I bowed down politely to show my respect.

"The pleasure is all mine. And I've heard so much about you from Jungkook I was so excited to finally meet you. My baby boy finally got his first boyfriend."

"Mom kinda embarrassing me here....."

She pinched his nose lovingly before inviting us to the living room. The house had a cozy vibe to it unlike what I was used to living in.

"Dear come downstairs. The boys are here."

I heard the wooden stairs creaking as I took a seat on the couch. A man whom I assumed was Jungkook's dad came to the living and Jungkook jumped into his arms like a little child.

I shot up from the couch and bowed down not making the same mistake I had made with Mrs. Jeon.

"I'm Kim Taehyung... Jungkook's boyfriend....it's a pleasure to finally meet you sir."

I extended out my hand which he took but didn't bother saying anything else and turned his attention back to Jungkook as he began asking him how he was doing.

"Why don't the two of you freshen up in your room. Then we'll have lunch."

"What'd you make?"

"You favorite of course."

A huge smile crept up on Jungkook's face as I grabbed our luggage and followed him to where our room was supposed to be.
.
.
.
"The food is delicious Mrs. Jeon."

"Really? Thank you!"

It was mainly Jungkook and his mom conversing on the dining table while I would share a few words in between.

His dad was awfully quite but I thought that's just the way he was untill I caught him eyeing me a couple times.

I was busy trying to think of something wrong I did ever since I entered the Jeon household.

Is it because I didn't wipe my feet at the front door? Wait do I smell? Ugh I should've taken a shower after the flight. Or is it because of the hand on my thigh? Wait.....hand on my thigh?!?!?

I looked up at Jungkook and he kept talking to his mom about Seoul but with a small smirk on his lips.

His hand was dangerously close to my dick and that was enough to get me nervous. He's not gonna do what I think he is gonna do right?

I tried to shake off his hand without being to obvious but he placed it right back where it was.

His fingers started crawling upwards until his hand was right on top of my crotch.

I shoved some more food into my mouth to keep in the sounds when he started palming me teasingly.

He kept going fast until I was hard and then he went painfully slow.

A moan escaped my mouth and everyone on the table went silent.

"Mhm the food...never had anything like it before.."

Mrs. Jeon was flattered by my compliment and returned to eating.

I reached under the table to fasten up his place but he slapped my hand away and continued torturing me.

"Um Taehyung dear....why are you all red? Is the food too spicy.... would you like some juice...."

"The foods delicious but I would prefer eating your son." Is what I wanted to say but instead I went for a small smile while assuring her that the food is great.

If he gotta do this infront of his parents then atleast can he make it fast. This boy is asking for it. A few more strokes-

"Baby I'm almost there-"

I whispered only to have him move his hand away making me want to choke myself at the loss of friction.

I just wanna cum so bad why he gotta do me dirty like that. This is gonna be disrespectful but I can't let my future in-laws see my boner at our first dinner.

Reaching under the table, unzipping my pants and pleasuring myself while trying to eat with a staright face and making sure that I don't zone out on the conversation was a challenge and the little bunny with innocent eyes and pretty smile is gonna pay for it.

A/N:
I'm not sure if I'll be able to update next week cause of tests. Istfg I'm passing with like a C. School started last month and I still have no idea what's going on. Also I have no idea what's going on in this chapter.