15

Third person's P.O.V

Today was Jungkook's second day and he was all jumpy and excited. On his first day he was made familiar with the work so today he was gonna get assigned to some real projects. He woke up earlier than usual and took his time to get ready.

Taehyung was so not in a mood to leave his bed and go to work but he couldn't do that

Taehyung was so not in a mood to leave his bed and go to work but he couldn't do that. He had a lot of work to handle and it will become a burden for him if he doesn't do what needs to be done today. His sleepy self decided that he would just sleep in and go to work later and he will just complete everything by staying at the office late. Even though that wasn't the best idea taehyung didn't care as long as he got his beauty sleep.

Jungkook's P.O.V

Somi gave me work and explained what I had to do. I was expecting to get something easier since its just my 2nd day but she said this was a serious workplace and there was nothing in here called 'easy' and that I would have to get used to it. I started working on my assignment giving it my complete attention and focus. I was so immersed in my work that I didn't notice it was already time for lunch break. I went to look for somi but when I found her she gave me an apologetic smile saying she can't accompany me for lunch. I was walking back to my desk obviously a bit bummed about having to eat alone. I bumped into something hard and landed butt-first on the marble tiles. I hissed at the pain and then I felt someone pull me up on my feet.

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"

I immediately recognized the voice and looked up to see CEO Kim standing there with his arm around my waist. Out of reflex I pushed his hand away and he awkwardly cleared his throat.

"I'm the one who should be apologising sir. I wasn't looking where I was going."

"It's fine......"

"..........."

"Would you like to eat lunch with me?"

"Huh?"

"You probably don't have anyone to eat with right? So come to my office we'll eat together."

"Ah....."

"I won't take no as an answer."

"Okay then........"

He and I walked towards his office. Well more like he walked and I followed him like a lost bunny.

He entered his office and held the door for me as I once again entered the massive room. He took a seat on the couch and asked me to take one infront of him. There were already two lunch boxes from of cafeteria. Was someone else gonna eat with him but didn't? I hesitantly sat down.

"Let's eat."

He opened his box and started eating so I followed his actions and did the same. The food was so good that I unconsciously strated stuffing my mouth.

"Cute."

"w-what?"

"huh?"

"Did u call me cute sir?"

"n-no."

"But I heard you say cute."

"I-i was calling the carrot cute! Yeah that's right the carrot!"

He pointed the carrot in his food with his chopsticks. His neck and ears were a deep shade of red.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I came in the office a bit late today. I had already decided that I was gonna ask jungkook to have lunch with me. So when it was time for lunch I ordered two sets for us. I first thought of just sending my secretary to get jungkook but that would've been weird. Where are my manners? So I personally went to get him but ended up bumping into him half way there. He luckily agreed to let lunch with me. I don't even know why I'm doing this. I hate socializing but here I was.

Either he might have been really hungry or the food was really good because he started stuffing his mouth after two bites. I just wanted to squish his little cheeks, he looked so cute that I accidentally mumbled it out loud.