11

Third Person's P.O.V

Today was a Saturday which means no work for Jungkook. He went out in the afternoon and bought himself some ice cream. He decided to change his clothes first before popping down on his couch with his ice cream. He switched on the TV scrolling through the channels as he found nothing interesting so turned off the TV and grabbed his phone instead.

--------------------------------------------------

@JustJeongguk (ggukie🐰) sent you a message.

ggukie🐰:
Tae! Wassup? Where r u?

95Hyung:
I'm about to drive back home kookie.

ggukie🐰:
U were out? Where?

95Hyung:
At work.

ggukie🐰:
You have work on Saturdays???

95Hyung:
Not really I just had to take care of a few things.

ggukie🐰:
Awh I feel bad for you 😔

95Hyung:
Lol don't😂 Anyways I have to drive so I'll text you when I get home.

ggukie🐰:
Alright bye 👋

--------------------------------------------------

Jungkook spent 15 minutes scrolling thu insta and twitter. He suddenly felt a rush of confidence in him. He opened his Snapchat, opening the camera. He quickly snapped a picture and blushed captioning it and sent it to taehyung. He saw that taehyung had already opened it and he squealed out of embaresment.

"Stupid stupid stupid jungkook why the hell would you send him that?!?!?!?!?!?!"

--------------------------------------------------

@JustJeongguk (ggukie🐰) sent you a message.

ggukie🐰:

95Hyung:Fuck

95Hyung:
Fuck.

@K.TH (95Hyung) replayed your snap.

--------------------------------------------------

Taehyung was already jerking off.

Jungkook felt his heart beating fast as he saw that taehyung had replayed his snap. His neck all the way up to his ears were beet red. Jungkook liked it. He liked sending and receiving such pics but only with taehyung. If anybody else had asked him for nudes he would have simply blocked them. Jungkook was now sure that taehyung wasn't as straight as he said he was. Jungkook also knew that taehyung meant more than just a friend to him at this point.

--------------------------------------------------