77

Taehyung's POV

Ok back the fuck up. When Hoseok said he would introduce us to some of his other friends this was not what I was expecting.

I was standing infront of my partnering company's CEO, Kim Namjoon. We both were staring at each other because this was the last place I expected him to be at and I'm pretty sure he thought the same.

"It's good to see you again Mr. Kim"

Before I could reply, the slightly shorter male next to him with broad shoulders and probably the most handsome face I've seen-

My thoughts shut themselves up when I received a glare from Jungkook who was standing beside me with his hands wrapped around my arm.

As I was thinking, the male beside him with broad shoulders tapped Mr. Kim's shoulder before speaking.

"Can we drop the formalities? We're here as friends."

When no one said anything, he sighed before speaking once again.

"Hi nice to meet you. I'm Seokjin. Namjoon's boyfriend."

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Jungkook. Taehyung's Boyfriend."

I received a nudge from Jungkook which caused me to clear my throat before speaking.

"I'm Taehyung. Jungkook's boyfriend."

"I'm Namjoon. Jin's dadd- I mean boyfriend." 

"And I'm Jimin. Taehyung's soon to be boyfriend."

"The hell you doing here?!?"

"Chill out bunny man. I'm a friend of hoseok's too."

"You are but I didn't invite you."

Hoseok came out the kitchen upon hearing jimin's voice and narrowed his eyes at him.

"Well somebody did."

"Yoongi?"

"He threatened me."

Well this is going to be a long night.
.
.
.
We were all at the dinner table with our food infront of us but no one was eating.

There was an awkward silence surrounding the table.

Jungkook was glaring at Jimin with a protective arm around my waist while jimin was smirking at him.

Namjoon would look at me but as soon as I would look back he would clear his throat and avert his eyes. He's probably done that about three times now.

Jin was staring at anything and everything but the people around him.

Yoongi was staring at his food.

Hoseok was looking at Jimin and Jungkook with a concerned look on his face.

And I was telling the readers what was going on.

"The food is gonna get cold. Let's eat."

Everybody agreed to what Yoongi said but no one actually touched their food.

He just sighed and began eating, with Hoseok and Jin following him. Then one by everyone began to eat their food and Jungkook was the last one as he was too busy glaring at the short male who was sitting right across him.
.
.
"This is the second time joonie."

"I'm sorry babe. I just can't take the tension in the room."

Namjoon's boyfriend cleaned up the mess with a couple of  tissues after he had knocked over the glass for the second time now.