45

Jungkook's POV

We made it to the spa where I had booked our appointments. We were a little late considering Taehyung was focusing more on flirting than on driving.

(Ok so like I've never had a body massage from a spa mainly cause I have trust issues and think that the person is gonna stab me or something so like I might not know what I'm writing just bear with me Kay?😃)

We were taken to the area where we would get our massages and were told to wait. Soon a woman and a man showed up.

A couple minutes later both me and Taehyung were laying on our stomachs with a towel covering our lower halves.

"Hello gentlemen my name is Park Jimin and this is Lyla. All I ask you to do is lay back and relax while we will ease all the tension in your muscles also let us know if you feel uncomfortable during the process."

(Clearly idk shit I'm writing. Wtf is going on?!?)

A while later I felt hands lathered with lotion on my back. They were soft and small and delicate almost felt a woman's hands.....wait.....if lyla is assigned to me then does that mean....

I jerked my head to the other side to see the park Jimin guy rubbing his filthy little hands all over MY taehyung's back. (Possessive much jungkook?) How dare that lil piece of shit?!?

"How does that feel?"

He asked Taehyung and I swear I saw a mischievous look in his eyes.

I huffed a little causing Lyla to stop.

"Everything good sir?"

"Yep you can continue." I gave her a little smile.

I glared at taehyung's relaxed face with his eyes closed.

I turned my head to the other side so I don't have to see the sight and get more jealous by the second.

My muscles were relaxing and I was enjoying myself until I heard a deep moan.

"Uhnn right there..that's the spot."

Dafuq?

I turned my head and saw the MF on top of taehyung's back massaging his shoulders as continuous moans left his mouth.

Ok I'm done.

"Uhm tae baby let's get going."

Lyla backed away as I sat up.

"So soon?"

"Yes. Let's go home."

"But sir...Mr. Kim here was clearly enjoying his time."

Ok this little piece of absolute shit is pissing me off right now.

"Yes I can see that Mr. Park but we would like to go home now."

With that said I went to put on my clothes, shooting a glare towards the dwarf still sitting on top of my boyfriend.
.
.
.

"He was so definitely flirting with you!!! That fucker."

"Babe he wasn't flirting but giving me a massage."

"Well why couldn't he give you a massage like Lyla did to me?!? Why did he have to sit on top of you?!? Worst thing is you didn't even say anything to him!"

"Well maybe if you weren't so focused on me and the other dude you would've noticed that bitch massaging your ass!"

Wait. What? Then again I did feel something rubbing my ass.

"Well it's good to know you had fun at least. I mean I could tell by the 'moans' "

"Baby I- being a CEO isn't easy you know. There were so many knots and it was good to relax after so long."

"Don't talk to me."

"You're being childish."

"So are you bro."

"Did you just bro me?"
.
.
.

"Where are you going?"

"Home? Where else."

"Just stop being a baby and come inside."

"Fine. You go ahead. I'll park the car."

Third person's POV

The younger of the two rode the lift up to his apartment. He wasn't exactly mad at Taehyung just a little jealous.

He layed down on the couch making sure the door was unlocked so he didn't have to get up when his boyfriend came in.

To say his plan of angry sex was a major flop would be an understatement.

He was expecting to get Taehyung jealous not the opposite.

A few minutes later the front door creaked open and in walked Taehyung.

He stood by the couch towering Jungkook. He pulled the younger up by his arm before crashing them both back on the couch only this time jungkook was on top of the elder.

"I get sad when we fight so let's not do that." The elder one pouted making Jungkook coo.

"Alright I'm sorry."

The bunny smiled one apologised and layed his head down on his boyfriend chest but lifted it back up because something in taehyung's front pocket kept bugging him.

He slid his hand in taehung's shirt pocket to pull out a pice of paper.

The sound of paper caught Taehyung's attention, he took a look and-

"Baby I can explain-"

A/N:
Wtf was this chapter? Idfk. Don't ask.