55

A/N:

Any blinks here?

Jungkook's POV

After dinner Taehyung took me for dessert and I got to eat pie, ice cream and of course cookies. Also stole some cheese cake from Taehyung's plate.

I suggested that he drops me back to my apartment but he wanted me to spend another night so we went to my place to pick up some of my stuff.

"Hurry up I have to use the bathroom."

I hurried him as he took his sweet time to enter the code to open the entrance door.

Pushing him out of the way I rushed to the first bathroom I saw.
.
.
"Don't do that again!" I smacked Taehyung on the back of his head.

"Do what?"

"Be so slow. That was torture to my bladder."

He let out a little laugh as I plopped next to him on the couch.

"Oh by the way can I have my phone back?"

He frowned a little before handing me my phone from his pocket.

I went to Snapchat with a smile on my face, not knowing that Taehyung was watching me with suspicious eyes.

"Who do you keep texting?"

"No one."

"It's clearly not no one."

I ignored him as I was too busy focusing on reading the texts I received.

"I'll be upstairs. Come when you're done talking to whoever this person is 'cause supposedly they are more important than me."

Taehyung's POV

I stomped angrily to my room and fell face first on my bed. Why is he not paying attention to me. He's always so busy texting on his phone. Hmph. I'll start ignoring him too.

It was about 20 minutes later when a notification from Snapchat interrupted me during my game.

----------------------------------------------------------

@JustJeongguk sent you a message.

ggukie🐰:
Hyung.....

ggukie🐰:
Um so my mom called a couple minutes ago and.....

ggukie🐰:
She wants to meet u👉👈

95Hyung:
Oh

95Hyung:
OH

95Hyung:
What??? When??? Why???

ggukie🐰:
What? She wants to meet u. When? Next week. Why? Coz you're my boyfriend duh

95Hyung:
Next week......okay no probs

ggukie🐰:
Um did I mention we'll have to go all the way to Busan? Sorry for making it so sudden🥺

95Hyung:
No it's alright baby

ggukie🐰:
Okay I'll let my mom know🥺

----------------------------------------------------------

"What the fawk?!?"

"They want me to meet them??? Me? This trash human right here?"

"Yea okay cool no worries I mean I can be pretty charming right?"

"WHAT THE FUCK THE BIRTH GIVERS OF JEON JUNGKOOK WANT TO MEET ME?!?? HOLY SHIT."

----------------------------------------------------------

@JustJeongguk sent you a message.

ggukie🐰:
Babe? U okay up there? I can hear u talking to urself.

95Hyung:
Haha no I was just watching something...

ggukie🐰:
Okie

----------------------------------------------------------

"Wait. Why did I agree to next week?!? Fuck I have so much to prepare.."
.
.
.

"Hey so uhm what does your mom like?"

"Sweets. She's a sucker for them."

"Okay cool and your dad?"

"Gardening for sure. Just wait till he shows you his little garden proudly."

"Hmm and your brother?"

"Well he moved out a while ago with his girlfriend but I think mom will invite him too."

"Okay..that's good..."

I made a list in my mind of the things I had to prepare before my visit to Busan.

Jungkook must've sensed the tension in the air as he got out of our cuddling position and sat on top of me with his knees on either side of me.

"Are you nervous babe?"

"Hmm? Uhm a little I guess."

He chuckled a little before leaning down and placing a peck on my lips.

"My family is going to love you. You just have to be yourself."

"Yeah I know that but kookie what if I mess up? You know how important a first impression is. I really really want them to like me......"

"I understand that but you don't have to worry about it too much bun bun. Things are gonna go smoothly I just know it."

"I hope so....by the way...would you like to go see the sunrise tomorrow morning? I know a good place...."

"For real? I would love to!"

He rolled off me and cuddled closer as we both got under the warm covers, ready to go to sleep.