37

Third Person's P.O.V

Jungkook woke up with a M A S S I V E smile on his face.

He went to the bathroom with a smile, took a shower with a smile, ate breakfas- no cancel that he drove to the nearby cafè to have breakfast with his boyfriend with a smile, then ate breakfast with a smile.

Taehyung on the other hand was no different. He kept smiling throughout the day however he was nervous as well.

He had been in countless relationships, majority turning out to be gold diggers. However they were all girls.

It was his first time dating a guy and it wasn't just any guy it was Jungkook. His precious baby.

He was nervous of doing something that would make Jungkook uncomfortable so he tried his best to take it slow. He kept his distance with him in public as well.

When walking back to their cars after breakfast their hands kept brushing and Jungkook kept indicating that he wanted to hold his hand but taehyung didn't do so.

Jungkook got frustrated and decided to ask the question before it was too late.

"Hey taehyung?"

"Yes?"

"So you're like bi right?......I mean no offense and I don't wanna hurt your feelings or anything but.......you're not ashamed of it right?"

"What? What do you mean?"

"Like if you don't want people to know we are dating I mean I'm  fine with that. If that's what makes you comfortable."

"No! What makes you think that?"

"I don't know maybe I'm wrong but you're kinda.....distant....in public."

".......I.....was only doing that cause I thought you would be uncomfortable. A lot of couples don't show affection in public so I thou-"

Taehyung was cut off by the younger pulling him in for a kiss.

"I'm okay with it."

The younger gave a flirtatious wink to Taehyung and walked to his car.

Taehyung thought he would never get used to the feeling of Jungkook's lips against his own.

"You coming?"

Jungkook called out from the driver's seat and a flushed taehyung quickly made his way to the passenger seat of the younger's car.

"Where to now?"

Taehyung asked as he buckled his belt.

"There's some where I wanna take you."

"Fortune telling?"

Taehyung asked as they stood in front of the small shop that was designed to look like a cottage.

"I don't really believe in this stuff but I really wanted to try it out."

Jungkook explained as they made their way in.

After a couple minutes a guy dressed as I don't know the genie from aladdin.....? came to get the couple.

Only problem was that he wasn't wearing a top. He led the couple through some purple curtains and into a weirdly decorated place.

A woman sat there with a bunch of cards in front of her. You could tell by the look on the younger's face that he was excited.

"Welcome. Are you a couple?"

The lady asked as she eyed their intertwined hands.

"Yes. We would like to get our fortune read." Jungkook said politely.

After a couple of irrelevant questions the woman closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"9."

She said and took a small pause.

"You'll have 9 kids."

She completed her sentence making taehyung choke on air.

"You!"

She pointed at taehyung.

"How big?"

"Pardon?"

"How big is your dick?"

"Excuse me?!?" Jungkook voiced out.

"I need to know to tell you if you'll have a sexcessful future."

"You know what we are good."

Jungkook got up and dragged taehyung out of the shop back to his car.

"Sorry bout that....I didn't know she would be a weirdo."

Taehyung looked at the younger and gave him a slight glare.

"Hey...what's wrong?"

Jungkook asked as he reached over the gear stick to hold his boyfriends hand.

"You kept staring at the genie guy's abs! Even though mine are better!"

Taehyung huffed making Jungkook giggle and pinch his cheeks.

"Aww you don't gotta be jealous."

"I'm not."

"Awwwwww"

Jungkook kept pinching the elders cheeks.

"Let go or I'm pinching your cheeks."

Taehyung threathned to which Jungkook reacted by dramatically holding his face.

"Oh not those cheeks baby boy."

He smirked making Jungkook blush a deep shade of red and clear his throat awkwardly.