9

Third person's P.O.V

Jungkook took out his phone to text his beloved friend as he was waiting for someone to come get him. Though he didn't expect him to reply knowing the older was at work.

--------------------------------------------------

@JustJeongguk sent you a message.

ggukie🐰:
OMG TAE I GOT THE JOB!!!!!! I GOT ACCEPTED!!!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT????? SJUBFKWHHDNJVDJBSJDB IM SO HAPPY HDJSKWBVCKEHK

95Hyung:
Omg I'm so happy for you kookie!!

ggukie🐰:
Thanks tae tae! Btw how did you reply?

95Hyung:
By typing.........with my fingers......

ggukie🐰:
😒 I mean aren't you supposed to be at work?

95Hyung:
I am at work. I'm on my break. Wbu?

ggukie🐰:
I'm waiting for someone called secretary Lee to come get me.

95Hyung:
Okay........so? Did you meet the CEO?

ggukie🐰:
Omg I almost forgot to tell you yes I did!!! 🙈

95Hyung:
Well? What did you think about him?

ggukie🐰:
Well for starters the rumors on the internet weren't wrong he's Frickin hawt.

95Hyung:
Oh is he?😏

ggukie🐰:
He is! I'm mean I was literally drooling over him. He is a literal god! How can someone be so beautiful? He's literally unreal.

95Hyung:
Describe him.

ggukie🐰:
He has black hair, dark eyes, thin pink lips, flawless nose and a jawline that is more than welcome to cut through me.

ggukie🐰:
Tae?

ggukie🐰:
Where'd you go?

ggukie🐰:
Hey! You can't ghost me like that!

--------------------------------------------------

"Using your phone during work hours?"

Jungkook shot his head up to see none other than the CEO himself standing in front of him. A small smirk playing on his lips. Jungkook quickly shoved his phone into his pockets as he bowed apologetically.

"S-sorry s-sir......"

He heard the man before him chuckle lightly. He heard footsteps walking away from him. He slowly lifted his head up to notice he was left alone again. Jungkook let out a breath of relief. He noticed a woman Walking up to him so he straightened himself.

"Hi! I'm Jeon somi! I'll be training you until you are ready to join the marketing department."

"Hi.....I'm Jeon Jungkook! Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too! Come I'll show you the way around."

Jungkook nodded as he followed the girl to different parts of the massive buildings.

Jungkook was kept busy through out the day and then finally he got off work. He had a tiresome day but he enjoyed it.

Somi was really nice to him and he liked what he did so he didn't even notice when the hours went by.

He came home and took a shower. He just put on a oversized shirt and didn't bother about the rest of the clothes.

He lived alone anyways so he didn't really care. He took out his phone and immediately went to Snapchat. For the the past month that app had been his favorite for some reason.

--------------------------------------------------

@JustJeongguk send you a message.

ggukie🐰:
Hey tae I'm back at home. Today was a tiring day but I enjoyed it. Wbu? Who was your day?

ggukie🐰:
You are probably not home yet. Where do you work anyways? Why do you come home so late? Does your boss over work you?

ggukie🐰:
Anyways msg me when you get home.