63

Third Person's POV:

The young CEO whose mind was occupied with thought of intaking alcohol dragged himself across his living room, climbing up the stairs which were littered with empty glass bottles.

He made his way to his room and as soon as he opened the door the covers on the bed shifted and peaked out a pair of red, swollen eyes.

The covers were thrown off to the floor as a very drained out bunny ran towards Taehyung and engulfed him in his arms almost knocking them both to the ground.

The room was silent aside from the very painful sounds emitting Jungkook's mouth.

He was hyperventilating in his boyfriend's arms. He wanted to say so much but he couldn't get himself to.

He tried to stop crying but at this point it was involuntary.

"Let go."

Jungkook shook his head violently to indicate that he wasn't gonna let go and held onto the elder tighter if that was even possible.

"p-please...."

Jungkook managed to say, not even sure if Taehyung had heard it

It took seconds as Taehyung pushed Jungkook off making the younger stumble back and fall on the floor with a thud.

"Don't touch me."

Taehyung's plan to take a shower was tossed into the bin as he left the room and went to his wine cellar leaving behind a very hurt Jungkook crying his eyes out on the carpeted floor.

-----------------------------------------------------------

@JustJeongguk (ggukie🐰) sent you a message.

ggukie🐰:
please hyung let me talk to u

ggukie🐰:
let me clear things up. it's all a big misunderstanding

95Hyung:
is it?

95Hyung:
u know Jungkook maybe if u stopped being such a selfish brat u would open ur eyes and look at the people around u and those who care for u.

95Hyung:
maybe u would see that others have feelings too and that they can be hurt by ur actions

ggukie🐰:
hhyung stop it. it's was just a fucking chat it's not like I slept with him or anything

ggukie🐰:
I'm just a hirt as u r. can u please listen to me I want to explain

ggukie🐰:
I can't see u like this anymore it hurts so fucking mich

ggukie🐰:
pleas tell me where u r I'll come to u

95Hyung:
wine cellar

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook dug through his memories from the day Taehyung gave him a tour to try and remember where the wine cellar was.

He couldn't so instead he got up and ran around the house trying to find the wine cellar. It took him a good 30 minutes until he randomly ran inside a door and realised he was where he needed to be.

He looked around and found Taehyung sitting on the floor, leaned against a shelve with an empty bottle lying near him.

"Hyung..."

Jungkook whispered as he made his way towards the elder. He gently shook his shoulder as Taehyung looked up at him.

His eyes were droopy and as soon as they landed on Jungkook tears started flowing through them, down his already tear stained cheeks.

Jungkook felt his heart clench at the sight. He was about to wipe off the elder's tears until Taehyung's hands cupped Jungkook's face and he turned himself towards the very worried bunny.

"I missed you so fucking much."

Taehyung roughly smashed his lips against Jungkook's and kissed him harshly.

He bit his bottom lip trying to ask for entrance when Jungkook pulled away.

"Hyung I want to explain..."

"It can wait."

He replied as he went back to devouring the younger's mouth.

"No hyung you're drunk."

"Fuck jungkook can you just shut up."

He leaned in again but Jungkook pushed him away.

"Go to sleep. We'll talk tomorrow."

The younger got off the floor and left the cellar to go to the kitchen. He grabbed some water and pills and put them on Taehyung's bed side.

He took his car and drove himself to his apartment. That morning when Jungkook left the building in a hurry he didn't knew where he was going.

Somehow he had managed to arrive at Taehyung's house without even realising it.

And since he was already there he decided to cuddle into Taehyung's sheets that smelled just like him and cry until his heart stopped hurting and he was just numb.

And that did happen. Well until the door opened and he saw Taehyung standing there with a dark look in his eyes.

The hurt, the tears and everything else painful came back and he went to hug his boyfriend until he was pushed off harshly onto the floor.