44

A/N:
You can skip this note if you like but this is a little something related to the previous chapter I posted regarding the whole situation.

Thank you so so so much to everyone who commented. It made me feel a lot better and also cheered me up a little.

You can text me on Wattpad anytime just don't ever think there's no one to talk to cause I used to think that until I saw y'all's comments and realised that I was wrong.

Anyways enough talking jungkook's waiting for his love life to be told.

Jungkook's POV

I wasn't mad at Taehyung I mean like how could I be mad at my lil coochie (i meant to type kookie but I'm not gonna bother changing it) baby? I was just embarrassed. After dinner that day we both went back to our places.

I was about to go to bed when I got a call from my baby. We faced timed until I feel asleep. I don't know when that happened but I realised I slept on him talking when I woke up the next morning.

Office that day was pretty hectic for Taehyung. We didn't get to talk or see each other much the entire day except for that one time when he got on the elevator with me. There were other people there so we couldn't do or say anything to each other but I didn't fail to notice the seductive smirks playing on his sweet pink lips.

See here's the thing I'm not that paranoid but I kinda don't want people at the office to find out about our relationship.

Because maybe in the future sometime I might get a promotion or something like that and I want to do that with my own hard work but having people assume that I got the position just because I'm dating the CEO is a no no for me.

I'm pretty sure by now Somi knows what's going on but I know her well, she won't say anything about it. She knows if I was comfortable with it I would've told her myself.

I'm trying my best here but if I'm being honest Taehyung isn't exactly being very careful.

He often slaps my ass when we are passing in the hallway. Luckily no one had seen us.

He places kisses on my lips or cheeks any chance he gets. Somi even came up to me with a smirk once and asked what got me so flustered and me being the mature adult I am handled it professionally and brushed off the topic.

Okay fine I'm lying. I ran. Happy now? What else was I supposed to do? It was better than having a panic attack from all the pressure on me to answer that one question. 

Anygays even though I didn't get to see Taehyung all day today I was excited for our visit at the spa for our massages. I was looking for some relaxing time and what's better than a massage with your boyfriend?

I mean it's gonna be so romantic. We both would be laying on our stomachs on different beds while we would get a massage from professionals and then he would reach out his hand to me.

I would reach out mine but because our beds would be a little far we won't be able to hold hands so with a lot of efforts we would touch our middle fingers and smile with our eyes.

Isn't that just a romantic moment omg its gonna be so much fun. eeeeeee I'm so excited.

Or maybe it could go the other way where a really sexy dude would be assigned to give me a massage and then I would continuously flirt with him totally making Taehyung jealous and then when we would get home he would pound hard into me cause his jealousy will get the best of him. You know like angry sex.

Either way it's a win win for me.

I was waiting for Taehyung to come pick me up so we can head to the spa together.

I was pulled out my thoughts when I heard the door bell ring.

I went up to check and it was Taehyung.

"Baby you could've just called me why did you come all the way up to my floor here to pick me up?"

"Call you? Now that's not a very gentlemanly move."

"Whatever. I'm blushing. Shut up. Let's go."

I could hear his low chuckle behind me which brought a smile up on my face as well.

I got in his car and waited for him to catch up.

"You look cute."

"Just drive."

Damn he knows how to make man blush.