36 (fr this time)

@JustJeongguk (ggukie🐰) sent you a message.

ggukie🐰:
Meet up? Wdym?

ggukie🐰:
Tae?????

ggukie🐰:
Why so suddenly???

---------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung's P.O.V

I drove to the location I asked Jungkook to meet up at.

Nervous? Nah that would be an understatement.

I felt like this was the most important moment of my life. If Jungkook reacts negatively to this then I not only lose his trust as tae but also as taehyung.

He might not even wanna look at my face after this.

Ok taehyung think positive. Maybe Jungkook might not react that badly.....?

Alright phew.....just focus on driving.

I made it to the garden I asked Jungkook to meet me at. I chose it coz it was the perfect place to confess my feelings to him.

I parked my car and got off. It was a little late in the evening and the sun was setting.

I made my way to a bench and sat down waiting for him. Usually I'm a very patient person but today I was on edge.

A part of me wanted to back out and run back home but then a part of me who thought more positively wanted to stay.

5 mins.....

10 mins....

15 mins....

Maybe he's not coming.

20 mins.....

He should be here by now.

25 mins.....

What's taking him so long? Is he not gonna come?

30 mins.....

Did I freak him out when I asked him to meet so suddenly?

35 mins.....

Should I just go back home? I look like an idiot waiting for no one.

40 mins....

Wait. Is that him?

I saw someone running around the garden looking everywhere.

I gulped hard. Alright taehyung this is it. He's here. Think good. I mean atleast he didn't stand you up.

"Jungkook?"

His eyes darted over to me. And he ran towards me, panting.

"Taehyung?"

"Haha hey."

"Hi?"

Alright taehyung just suck it up and say it. No need to stall.

I closed my eyes shut, not wanting to face his reaction.

"It's me. I'm tae."

"I know."

"Wait w-what?"

"Tae is Taehyung and Taehyung is Tae. I know that."

My eyes were wide and my mouth hung open. A reaction I was expecting from Jungkook.

"Hello? Earth to Taehyung?"

"I- you- how-"

"Let's have a seat first." He chuckled.

We both sat on the bench. My eyes fixed on his every action. I was too shook to say anything.

"That day when we went on the date. You went out of the car to get us Starbucks and left you phone inside. As soon as I sent 'Tae' a message your phone lit up. I thought I was mistaken but when I put the pieces together it all started making sense."

Third Person's P.O.V

After hearing Jungkook's story. Taehyung started to regain his senses.

"So....? How do you feel about it?"

Taehyung asked, his heart beating faster than ever. Jungkook noticed taehyung's state. The poor boy looked so nervous Jungkook thought one wrong word and he'll have a panic attack. So he decided to lighten the mood.

"How I feel about it? Bish I was emabrrassed as hell. I literally fan boyed over Taehyung to Tae. I straight up described my sexual fantasies about Taehyung to Tae."

The younger saw Taehyung visibly relax.

"You know.....to be honest....I'm glad I found out. I thought I was falling in love with two different people. I almost believed I was going crazy."

"What did you just say?"

"What?"

"The f-falling in love part."

A light blush appeared on Jungkook's face as he averted his gaze.

"You heard me. I like you Tae/Taehyung. I like you like a lot."

"Why didn't you react when I said I was bi?"

"Cause it wasn't a surprise to me. I saw the signs since day one. The flirting, the nudes, the jerking off to my pictu-"

"Hold TF up. What now?"

"Don't lie. I know you've done it."

Taehyung looked away out of embarrassment.

"Well don't pretend you didn't like the flirting, nudes and the pet names baby boy."

It was Jungkook's turn to be embarrassed.

"Uh you probably know by now but I kinda wanted to put it out there. I like you too. Alot. And I trust you."

Taehyung said as he took Jungkook's hands in his.

"So.......are you gonna do it or what?"
Jungkook clicked his tongue

"Do what?"  Taehyung asked obviously confused.

"Kiss me you Dumbo!"

"W-what?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes before grabbing the back of taehyung's neck and pulling him in for a kiss.

From there their lips moved on their own and for a second taehyung forgot about the world around them.

He wanted more but Jungkook pulled away.

"So now are you gonna ask me or what?"

"Ask you what?"

"Jeez do I have to do everything here?"

Jungkook stood up, making taehyung stand up as well.

"Be my boyfie?"

A/N:

I'm not sure when I'll publish the next part but dw it will be soon. Just not as soon as usual.