46

Taehyung's POV

"Baby I can explain-"

"Please do." Jungkook said as he sat up on me.

"That guy must've slipped this inside my shirt. I swear I had no idea it was there. If I did I would've thrown it away."

I tried explaining the truth but he didn't seemed convinced as there was a scowl on his face.

I took the paper on which a number was written from his hand, tore it into bits and tossed them away.

He sighed but not a relief kind of sigh it was more of a whatever kind of sigh as he rested his head back on my chest.

I soothingly rubbed my hand up and down his back. I was still lost in thought whether he was mad at me or not until I heard cute snores coming from the boy over me.

(Time skip)

It was around 10 pm when the bunny on top me woke up. He stated at me with his sleepy eyes before giving me a goofy smile and placing a sloppy kiss on my lips.

"What time is it?"

"10 pm"

"What? Ah shit. I'm so sorry you must've wanted to go home."

"Why would I?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I can just stay over. This is my boyfriend's place after all."

"St-stay over?"

"Yea I mean I've done that before too."

"Yeah I k-know but at that time we weren't dating...."

"Huh? What difference does that make?"

"......."

The blush on his cheeks made me smirk.

"What are you thinking baby boy?"

"Who? M-me? Pff nothing."

I grabbed him by his nape (is that what it's called?) And pulled him closer.

"Are you having dirty thoughts bunny?"

"......."

The look on his face was priceless. His eyes were as wide as saucers and he was blushing like a (idk any reference to give and I'm definitely not gonna use tomato so I'll leave it here)

"I was kidding baby. Why so flustered?"

He huffed and slapped my chest lightly before getting off from me.

"Wait here. I'll go take a shower."

"Sure. But don't do anything else in the bathroom."

"What do you- ewww you pervert!"

He ran away upstairs as I chuckled. Its fun to tease him. Now.....let's deal with half my body that fell asleep.

Jungkook's POV

I quickly took a shower because Taehyung was waiting for me downstairs.

I came out of the bathroom and saw Taehyung sprawled out on my bed.

"What are you doing here?"

I asked as I was drying my hair with my towel.

"I was getting bored downstairs so I thought I should come to your room. Maybe you'll walk out naked or something but I'm disappointed."

He gave me a pout making me roll my eyes. Him and his perverted jokes. Nothing new.

"Whatever wanna go for a walk?"

"A walk? At this time?"

"Yea..you know like a late night walk. It's kinda romantic."

He smiled at me before getting off the bed and coming towards me. He took the towel out of my hands and put it over my hair then grabbed my head through the towel and fucking yeeted me across the room.

"TAEHYUNG!"

"SORRY!"
.
.
.

"See? I told you it would be romantic."

I told Taehyung who was walking beside me with my hands wrapped around his arm and my head resting on his shoulder.

We went to the park where he had confessed to me. We were walking around in a peaceful silence.

Infact it was so silent I could hear my own heartbeat.

Well the silence was broken when we heard some rustling in the bushes.

"Get behind me!" Taehyung whisper shouted to me as he gently pushed me behind him.

"No. You get behind me."

"Yeah that would probably be a better idea."

We slowly walked towards the bushes and as we got closer I could hear cries coming from behind it.

I signaled Taehyung to be quite as I walked closer and slowly parted the bushes with my hands.

"Uh.....babe?"