𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
stick it up your ass, maybank
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

𝘚𝘺𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"Yo, JJ, you been outside?" I hear the muffled voice of John B which stirs me awake.

"I have polio, bro. I can't walk" The much closer voice of JJ groans in reply.

The front door opens and I pry my eyes open. As my sleepiness fades away I realise the crushing weight on my chest and the warm breath fanning on my neck.

"JJ" I groan.

"Angel" The blonde mumbles into my neck, making me ticklish.

"Get off me, you fucking elephant" I huff, rolling him off me.

"Are you calling me fat?" He asks in disbelief.

"Maybe I am. What you gonna do about it?" I scoff.

He lunges for me and I manage to slip out his hold, scrambling off the bed. I race outside with the blonde Maybank boy hot on my heels and squeal when I feel him catching up to me.

"Johnny!" I shriek, throwing myself at the brunette.

John B catches me, bridal style, and I turn my head to see JJ glaring at me playfully. My eyes wander to the damage done by the storm and I whistle lowly.

"This ain't good" I tell John B who nods in agreement, placing me back on my feet "This ain't good"

"You said that already" JJ points out.

"Thought it was worth repeating" I grin sarcastically and he shakes his head at me.

"Jar" John B states and I roll my eyes, digging a dollar out my back pocket and slapping it in his hand.

"Agatha did some work, huh?" JJ realises.

"Yeah, she did" John B hums, pulling branches out the HMS Pogue.

JJ burps and I gag, shooting him a disgusted look to which he smirks.

"What you thinkin'?" JJ asks John B curiously.

"I'm thinkin' that storm surge pushed all the crabs out on the marsh maze. All those drum are gonna chase the crab" John B answers.

"What about the DCS? Wasn't that today?" JJ asks.

"They're not gonna get on a ferry after a hurricane, J" I tell him.

"Vie's right. Come on, think about it" John B grins widely "It's God tellin' us to fish"

"Then fish, we shall" I grin as JJ swings his arm around my neck.

We help the Routledge boy clear the debris from the HMS Pogue and around the yard before getting ready for the day ahead.

I head into the house first, leaving the boys to get the boat in the water while I get dressed. I wash up and change into a white bikini with a cherry pattern over it. After brushing out my blonde waves, I slip on some light wash denim shorts and a white crop top with the words 'cherry bomb' on the front in red. While the boys get dressed I pull on my red high top converse and bracelets.