𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘠 𝘚𝘐𝘟

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
not afraid to shish kebab a bitch
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

{ 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 }

𝘚𝘺𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"I've had more black eyes in the last month than I've ever had" Pope declares as we sit around the fire at the chateau roasting marshmallows.

"That was building up for years. Rumble in the jungle" JJ states from next to me before burning his finger on his marshmallow "Ah!"

He shakes his hand, blowing on it to try to cool down the piping hot mallow stuck to his finger and I roll my eyes. I grab his wrist and pull it towards me, wrapping my lips around his finger.

The blonde boy looks at me in mesmerisation as I suck the sweetness off his skin and I quickly realise why he's looking at me like that, taking his finger out my mouth and looking down at my own skewer as my cheeks heat up.

"Hey, did you really stick up for Sarah?" John B questions, gaining my attention.

"Of course we did" Kiara answers "She's not a real Kook"

"Sarah's my sister. I wasn't gonna let that bitch push her around" I add firmly.

"Right" John B hums with a nod.

"Yeah, tell that to Topper" Pope counters.

"Him and I are gonna have some real harsh words the next time I see him" I mutter out with a frown.

"Not if I can help it" JJ counters, grabbing my hips and pulling me onto his lap.

"I can feel the jealousy radiating off of you" I tease the blonde boy who merely smirks.

"Is that the only thing you can feel?" He asks me in a low voice that only I can hear.

I frown in confusion before he repositions me on his lap and I feel the semi in his pants poking at my ass, causing me to inhale sharply.

"JJ" I mumble quietly in embarrassment, trying to reposition myself but I only end up rubbing my ass against his hard on and he gives me a pained grunt, holding me still.

"Stop wiggling. You're making it worse" He groans under his breath.

"Sorry" I grimace, pressing a kiss to his cheek in apology and he smiles, kissing my lips softly.

"I just want one bite" John B says and I turn to see him grabbing Kiara's wrist.

"What are you doing? No, stop!" Kiara cries out but John B has already eaten the s'more from her hand.

"You're not having any of mine" JJ tells her.

"I thought you were gonna share" John B argues.

"I spent my money on that" Kiara whines.

"You can have mine, Kie" I tell the girl, holding it out to her and she grins at me, accepting it happily.