𝘖𝘕𝘌

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
i care about the turtles
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"This is Sylvie, aka Vie, or angel if you're JJ. The blonde was introduced to the Pogues and I in 5th grade by a ten year old Kiara who was immediately entranced by the girl after watching her cuss out Topper Thornton for littering. She was born a Kook, of the richest kind, but didn't quite feel like she belonged in that world, which was a win for us. The Cameron girl is extremely reckless and impulsive but she has a way with words which gets her out of trouble 99% of the time. Although she seems extremely tough and careless, she has a big heart and often feels as though she lives in her twin sister's shadow. She's definitely a favourite with the parents and most of the people who stay in the cut adore the girl. Vie is a big animal lover and the most caring person i've ever met. She's the queen of sarcasm and the best skateboarder I know. When she's not cruising through OBX on her longboard or getting into fights with Kooks, she hangs out with us. I guess you could say we all kind of have a thing for her too, especially JJ"

- John Booker Routledge

✯¸.•'*¨'*•༻❁༺•*'¨*'•.¸✯

𝘚𝘺𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I stand in front of my full length mirror, assessing my outfit for the day with a small smile. A red bikini under a pair of blue denim shorts and a white tank top with red chucks.

I swipe on my signature red lipstick and a bunch of colourful bracelets before running my fingers through my blonde waves and grabbing my skateboard, exiting my room.

I hear my sister and her friends laughing downstairs which makes me inwardly groan, knowing for a fact that they're bound to make snide comments as I pass them.

"Look, it's the dirty Pogue" Topper comments and I glare at him angrily.

"Ha ha ha" I drawl out sarcastically "You're not funny"

He rolls his eyes and Kelce looks me up and down in disgust while my sister avoids all eye contact.

"Keep rolling your eyes, Thornton. Maybe you'll find a brain back there" I comment before exiting the house, slamming the door behind me.

I drop my board onto the concrete driveway and hop onto it, making my way towards the new builds nearby.

Once I hear the familiar laugher of my friends, I look up to see John B balancing on the roof of one of the houses. I prop my skateboard against the Routledge boy's beloved van and make my way up to the second floor decking where the rest of the Pogues are.

"That's what, a three story fall to the deck? I give you about a one in three chance of survival" I hear Pope say as I climb up the stairs

"Should I do it?" I then hear John B ask as I near the top.

"Yeah, jump. I'll shoot you on the way down" Pope encourages him making me shake my head as I see the nail gun in his hand.

"You'll shoot me?" John B asks, pointing finger guns at Pope.

"Boys" I grin, announcing my presence.

"Vie! What took you so long?!" John B yells down at me.

"Topper was being a rude ass, Kelce was being a judgmental ass and my sister was pretending not to notice" I rant angrily before plopping down next to Pope "The usual"