𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠 𝘛𝘞𝘖

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
i'll kiss anything you want
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

𝘚𝘺𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"All done" She sighs after a couple minutes and I turn to look in the mirror.

My eyes widen slightly when I realise how nice I look, no bruises, no black bags, no chapped lips or unruly brows. I'd even go as far as saying I look beautiful, something I don't often feel.

"Is that a good silence or a bad one?" Sarah asks worriedly.

"It's good, really good" I answer, a smile tugging at my lips.

She smiles widely and I almost slip into the thought we were okay again.

"We should go" I announce, standing up.

"Yeah, you're right" She nods, grabbing a white shoe box "Here"

I open the box and pull out a pair of gold stilettos. I slip them on and Sarah gives me a nod of approval.

We head downstairs and I ignore Rose complaining about us taking too long while my father compliments Sarah, looking me up and down before walking away. I push down the way my heart cracks and shrug off Sarah's hand as she tries to comfort me.

We all get into the car and I stare out the window in boredom as the others speak amongst themselves.

"Now we're gonna be fifteen thousand dollars behind this year, but she doesn't even seem to care" I hear my dad telling Rose and I look away from the window in time to see his glare.

"It's those dirty Pogues, I'm telling you" Rafe bitches and I clench my jaw, ignoring them both.

"Don't worry, son. Your sister won't be anywhere near the problem anymore" My dad declares.

"Hey, you're always welcome with us Kooks, Sylvie" Rafe smirks widely, knowing that he's pushing my buttons.

"I'd rather stab myself in the eye with a rusty spoon" I state.

"Sylvie! Apologise to your brother" Rose gasps and I roll my eyes.

"Don't act like you care too much, Rose. You might pop a blood vessel" I scoff and she looks at my father in disbelief.

"Sylvie Cameron, apologise immediately" He warns me.

"What are you gonna do, daddy? You gonna slap me again?" I question him.

His face turns red with anger as Wheezie and Sarah look at him in surprise.

"You slapped her?" Wheezie asks in shock.

"No, she's a compulsive liar. Just ignore her, sweetheart. All she wants is attention" My father lies through his teeth and of course, they all believe him.

"It's pathetic, really" Rafe comments and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up, Rafe" Sarah snaps.

We reach the country club and I'm the first to jump out the car, the air inside suffocating me. My wrist is immediately grabbed and I look at my dad in fright.