𝘍𝘐𝘍𝘛𝘠 𝘖𝘕𝘌

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
i wanna go home!
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

𝘚𝘺𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I'm woken up to the loud sound of a fist rattling against my bedroom door.

"Sylvie, open this door!" My father barks "Right now!"

I jump up in fright and turn to JJ, shaking him awake frantically.

"Babe, I just wanna cuddle" The Maybank boy grumbles, sleepily trying to pull me into his arms but I slap his hands away.

"JJ, you gotta hide!" I whisper yell, pulling on his tank top.

"But-"

"Sylvie Cameron!" My father screams and JJ shoots up in an alarmed state.

"Coming!" I answer, trying to stall him.

"Get in the closet" I demand "Now, JJ"

We both scramble out of bed and he grabs his clothes, heading to the closet. I grab his backpack and the gun falls out, hitting my foot.

I screw my face up in pain, hissing curses under my breath as I stuff the gun into his back and launch the item at him. He catches it and shoots me an apologetic smile before hiding in the closet, closing the door over.

"Sylvie!" My father yells and I hop over to the door, unlocking it.

I swing the door open and smile sweetly at him, hoping he won't search the room.

"What took you so long?" He complains, his eyes scanning my room.

"I had to pull on some clothes and I hit my foot on the bed" I explain "Sorry"

"Get dressed properly and come down stairs. We're leaving" He orders and my heart sinks.

"What exactly do you mean by 'leaving'?" I ask worriedly.

"You, Sarah and I are going to the Bahamas" He answers simply and my worry turns to confusion.

"Why?" I then ask curiously.

"Just business, Sylvie" He huffs "Now, get ready"

He storms off and I lock my door once again, leaning my forehead against the wood.

A hand lands on my shoulder and I relax, knowing that it's JJ. He spins me around and I wrap my arms around him, hiding my face on his chest.

"We're gonna be okay, angel" My boyfriend assures me.

"I know" I sigh, looking up at him "But...something doesn't feel right"

"I'm sure it's nothing" He smiles down at me, pecking my lips "Don't worry too much"

"I'll try to call you later" I tell him.

"And I'll answer" He replies.

I smile softly and reach up, kissing him. He grabs my waist and lifts me up, smothering me with kisses all over my face. I giggle airily and hug him tightly as he walks over to the bed.