𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
home sweet home
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

𝘚𝘺𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"Anybody else starving?" JJ asks curiously and I nod in response from my spot on his lap "We need to grab some sort of breakfast"

John B stops the boat at an over grown looking pier and Kiara hops out the boat, Sarah following her.

"We're gonna find some food" Sarah declares, glancing at me "You wanna come with us?"

"Nah, go on" I wave her off, laying my head on JJ's shoulder and his hold on me tightens.

"Suit yourself" Sarah chirps, linking her arm with Kiara as the both of them walk away.

I watch them leave curiously and Kiara glances back at me so I smile at her happily, she merely turns around and keeps on walking. A frown pulls at my lips as I watch the girls disappear behind a house and I'm pulled out of my thoughts by someone clicking their fingers in front of my face.

"Sorry, what?" I blurt out, turning to John B who sits back in his seat.

"You okay, Vie?" He asks me in concern.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I counter, a little too defensively and the boy holds his hands up in surrender.

"I was just making sure. Don't shoot" John B jokes with a chuckle.

"You sure you're good?" Pope questions.

"I'm fine" I shrug nonchalantly, tilting my head a little as I look at the Heyward boy "What's up with you and Kiara?"

"Vie, I'm sorry-" Pope tells me with a guilty expression on his face.

"Whoa, hold up" I cut him off with a short giggle "You don't have to be sorry at all, Po. Go for it. I think you'd be cute together"

"Really?" He asks cautiously.

"Really, dude" I reassure him.

"So, what's going on?" John B questions like the gossip fiend he is.

"Uh, honestly, I don't know right now, man" Pope answers vaguely "I mean, I definitely like her"

"Sure" John B nods.

"And I'm pretty sure she likes me" Pope continues.

"Seems like it" John B agrees.

"Meh" I mutter.

"Right now, there's a lot of conflicting information going on. Like, I'm trying to gather all the data and put into a folder in my mind-" Pope explains himself.

"Folder?" John B asks in confusion.

"All right, man, look, women, all right, like, they're just not consistent" JJ buts into the conversation and I turn to look at him.

"Excuse you. Have I taught you nothing?" I state in disbelief.

"Not you, babe" He assures me.