𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠 𝘚𝘐𝘟

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
like Sylvie's got you?
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

𝘚𝘺𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"I'm sorry. You're staying where?" Kiara asks John B in disbelief as she finishes up her shift at the Wreck.

"Tannyhill" He replies simply.

"So you're living with Sarah Cameron?" Kiara asks in disgust.

"And me" I comment, picking up a jug of water and handing it to the Carrera girl.

"Okay, look, the only reason I'm living there is because her dad bailed me out, right?" John B groans as Kiara takes the jug to the table JJ and Pope are sitting at.

"And it's way better than foster care, which, by the way, is where I was about to go if Ward didn't-" John B is cut off by Pope as I wrap my arms around JJ who kisses my temple.

"Hey, so do you have a membership to the clubs now?" Pope asks.

"I don't know, Pope" John B mutters, sitting down too on the other side of the boy.

"What about those golf carts they drive around? You get one of them?" JJ asks, wrapping his arm around me.

"Does it come with a sweater vest, or do you have to buy one on your own?" Pope then asks in amusement.

"I'd pay to see that" I laugh.

"Look, you promised. You said you weren't with her" Kiara states, looking almost sad.

"Bro, just own it. She got you" JJ tells the brunette.

"Like Sylvie's got you?" John B retorts.

"Exactly" JJ grins and I lean up on my tippy toes, kissing the corner of his lips.

"Look, if you wanna hang out with her, that's fine. But I'm letting you know now that I'm not doing anything with Sarah" Kiara declares and looks at me.

"You already know I can't stand my sister" I assure the girl.

"Do you guys see her here? No, right. Okay. A little focus would be fantastic" John B snaps.

"We've got the map, right?" He adds.

"Well, it's all out of whack cause the guy was ganja'd when he drew it" JJ scoffs as we look down at the map on the table.

"It's cause the coast has changed" Kiara replies and I grab my boyfriend's hand that is on my hip, gently rubbing it with my thumb.

"So we just have to look for landmarks that haven't changed" Pope explains.

"What about the old forts?" John B suggests.

"Battery Jasper" Kiara adds, pointing to the place on the map.

"Looks like we're hitting the road" I grin excitedly.

The others all tidy up their mess and we head to the van.

In no time at all we reach Battery Jasper and hop out, heading to the ruins of the old fort. Pope gets out the map and lays it on a small wall in between Kiara and John B.