𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘛𝘞𝘖

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
maybe she's still into sylvie 
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

𝘚𝘺𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I'm abruptly woken up from my short nap when the van breaks and I roll off the seat, hitting the floor with a thud.

"Ow" I croak, sitting up and rubbing my eyes sleepily "How come it's always me who gets hurt?"

"Because you fall asleep in the stupidest places all the time. You're like a cat" Kiara laughs at me and I roll my eyes.

"A cute cat" She adds, pinching my cheek and I slap her hand away with a groan.

I make myself comfortable in between Pope and JJ, putting my legs over the Maybank boy's lap while laying my head on the Heyward boy's thigh. Pope pats my head and I grin up at him before closing my eyes and tuning them all out as they start to argue.

"Pope, we're not stealing the drone. We're borrowing it" John B assures him as I tune back in.

"Humans are the only animal that can't tell fantasy from reality" Pope says smartly.

"Wait, did you come up with that?" John B asks.

"No, Albert Bernstein came up with that, but it applies to this whole treasure hunting thing" The boy tells John B.

"Oh" John B mumbles.

"So, which is it? Fantasy or Reality?" Pope asks as I watch JJ roll a blunt.

"Why are you so weird, Pope?" JJ asks.

"Shut up, JJ" I huff, kicking his stomach lightly and he glares at me as I look up at the Heyward boy "Ignore him, Popey. He's just jealous that he's not as smart as you"

"As if" JJ retorts.

"You wanna fight?" I ask him seriously and he scoffs, making me angry "That's it"

I snatch his blunt and put it down safely before tackling the blonde to the floor. He yelps as he hits the carpeted floor and manage to pull his arms behind his back, sitting on him so he can't move.

"Say sorry" I demand.

"No!" He retorts.

"JJ, so help me God, I will break your arm" I warn him and he gulps.

Although I'm bluffing, I pull it back slightly to scare him and he squeals like a little girl.

"Okay, I'm sorry! Pope, I'm sorry!" He rambles out, making us all laugh.

"As funny as that was, you can let him go now, Vie" John B tells me.

"Okie dokie" I chirp, climbing off the blonde who glares at me.

He jumps up and grabs me, making me squeal loudly. I feel his hands start tickling me and I freak out, thrashing around and giggling like a maniac.

"Now, you say sorry" He tells me and tears prick at my eyes as I laugh.

"O-Okay. I'm sorry, J!" I giggle, making him grin happily.