𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
i hope you rot in hell
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

𝘚𝘺𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Stopping in the middle of the dance floor and wrapping my arms around JJ's neck, I gently tug at the hair on the nape of his neck as he grips my hips. We sway to the music and I smile happily, savouring the moment for as long as I possibly can.

I reach up and sweep a couple strands of hair away from his eyes with a smile on my face while he squeezes my hips tightly, making my stomach flutter.

"Just you wait until I get you out of this dress" The blonde boy groans.

"Keep your dick in your pants" I warn him with an amused grin.

"I know other places I'd rather have my dick" He counters with a smirk.

"JJ, we're in public" I gasp, hitting his arm playfully.

The Maybank boy opens his mouth to reply but is abruptly pulled away from me and I stumble falling into someone's chest.

"I'm wondering if you could get me a mai tai, my friend" Rafe says to JJ and I look up to see Kelce gripping my waist.

"Yeah, Pogue, how about you make that two?" Kelce adds.

"Well, I'm on the clock right now. You guys look spiffy. You know, uh, I got a couple orders ahead of you, so why don't you guys just go ahead and wait by the bar?" JJ tells the Kooks.

"No, we're going to just wait" Rafe replies.

"Okay. Until then, help yourself to some hors d'oeuvres" JJ says sarcastically, glancing at me and I glare up at Kelce.

"Guys, JJ's gonna serve us some hors d'oeuvres! Right?" Rafe calls out to his friends.

"Well, here are the hors d'oeuvres, right here" JJ says backing up as multiple guys start walking towards him.

"I'll be right back, okay?" He adds.

"We're actually gonna follow you in here just to make sure-" Rafe is cut off when I slam the heel of my stiletto onto Kelce's foot, making him yelp in pain and let me go.

I grab JJ's hand and sprint as fast as I can. We leap over chairs and barge our way through crowds as Rafe and his dog pack chase us down.

"Hey, JJ! Come on, bud!" I hear Rafe bark.

JJ pulls me through a door and I don't realise what the room is until I see a guy pissing in a urinal.

"Ah, excuse me, guys!" JJ says trying all the stall doors.

"I'm takin a shit!" A man grumbles from inside of one of them.

"Sorry! Sorry! Just really gotta go!" JJ apologises.

The man at the urinal gives me a confused look and I shrug, smiling at him sheepishly. None of the stall doors open so JJ, grips my hand tight and pulls me around the corner into the locker room, only to bump into Rafe.