𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠 𝘖𝘕𝘌

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
you're banned from seeing him
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

𝘚𝘺𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Shoupe escorts us into the station and I keep my head held high, as does JJ. We reach the cells and the Deputy undoes our handcuffs before opening a cell door.

"In there, big guy" He tells JJ before looking at me "You too, princess"

I shoot him an unamused glare and follow JJ into the cell without as much as a word. He slams the door shut and locks it behind us, not even glancing back as he walks away.

JJ starts pacing around, running his fingers through his hair in frustration and I sigh sympathetically.

"JJ?" I speak up and he ignores me.

"Babe?" I try again, but he continues pacing.

"Baby, look at me" I sigh and he finally looks at me "Sit down. You're making me dizzy"

He sits down next to me and hides his face in his hands. I frown, noticing straight away that he's crying and my heart aches at the sight.

I grab his arm closest to me and pull it away from his face. He looks up at me through his tear filled eyes and I throw my leg over his lap, straddling him. I then wrap my arms around him and he accepts my embrace, hiding his face in my neck as he cries.

"It's gonna be okay. I got you, J" I mumble, stroking his head.

He sobers up and lifts his face up to look at me. I smile softly, wiping away his tears and he leans forward, placing a chaste kiss to my lips.

"Thank you for having my back, angel" He smiles, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Always, hot stuff" I grin, kissing his cheek.

We sit for what feels like hours and I move seating over fifty times before I hear the clinking of the metal doors. I turn my head from my position draped over the bench and I see Sheriff Peterkin opening the cell door.

"Follow me, you two" She sighs and I scramble to my feet.

JJ grabs my hand and I squeeze his tightly as we follow the woman through the station.

"Just in there" She tells us, pointing to a room.

I head in first and JJ follows right behind me, the both of us sitting down at the desk.

"You're like little rocks in my shoe" Peterkin declares as she enters the room, closing the door behind her "I shake my foot, I think I've gotten them out, then dang, there they are again"

"Maybe watch where you're steppin" JJ suggests with a shrug, putting his hands on the back of his head as he leans back in his chair.

"Those little rocks on the back of my heel make me want to crush them" The Sheriff states and I grimace, crossing my legs on my chair like a child.

"Yikes" I mumble.

"Unlawful discharge of a firearm. Trespass on protected habitat. Felony destruction of property. All in the last two weeks. You're on a roll, chief" She tells JJ before looking at me "Vandalism. Disturbing the peace. Trespass on protected habitat. Felony destruction of property. Just in the last month, princess"