𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘠 𝘚𝘐𝘟

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
cut him a little slack, okay?
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

𝘚𝘺𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"Welcome to Crackhead Wasteland" Sarah announces.

"If you close your eyes it doesn't look that bad" I say sarcastically and the girls smile in amusement at my remark.

"I don't know about this, man" Pope worries.

The van comes to an abrupt stop and I look out the window curiously to see Barry's worn down house, causing me to frown in confusion.

"Dude, why are we at Barry's?" Pope asks.

"This'll only take a second" JJ says vaguely, getting out of the van.

"Where are you going?" John B huffs.

"Yo soy justicia!" JJ replies in Spanish before disappearing into Barry's home.

"Did you glean anything from that?" Pope asks us.

"You know somebody should probably-" Kiara drawls off.

"Yeah, I got it" I assure the girl, turning to John B "Coming, Johnny?"

"Let's go" He nods.

We quickly hop out of the van and make our way inside together after our angry blonde.

"Yeah, so what's your plan, slick?" John B asks the Maybank boy who is trashing Barry's living room.

"Well, as thou hath stealeth from us, we shall stealeth from ye" JJ explains, looking under sofa cushions.

"That kind of got lost in translation" John B mumbles and I roll my eyes.

"An eye for an eye, John B" JJ snaps as if the brunette is stupid.

"Yeah, that's great, JJ. But what happens after you rob a drug dealer, huh? He knows who we are!" John B exclaims.

"I'm not scared of this guy" JJ scoffs.

"JJ, don't-" John B cuts himself off as JJ heads further into the home, ignoring him.

The brunette turns to me accusingly and I hold up my hand to him, letting him know I don't want to argue with him. He slaps my hand away in frustration and I look at him in disbelief, my brows raised.

"Tell your boyfriend he's being an idiot" John B demands.

"You tell him" I retort.

"I already have! He doesn't listen to me" The brunette huffs in irritation.

"I'll do what I can, Johnny. But he's not all that in the wrong" I tell him.

Before the brunette can argue with me further, JJ enters the room with an old gym bag and I furrow my brows quizzically.

"All right, took care of business" The blonde states.