𝘍𝘐𝘍𝘛𝘠 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
can we count on you? 
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

𝘚𝘺𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

As I'm lay face down on Sarah's bed, I hear a knock on the window and I turn to face Sarah.

"Did you hear that?" I ask and she jumps up.

I sit up and my eyes widen when I see Kiara on the other side of the glass.

"Kie!" I gasp, rushing towards the window.

Sarah tries to open the window but it's jammed shut and I frown deeply, hating the feeling of being caged.

"Shit" I hear Kiara mutter.

The three of us desperately try to push the window up but it doesn't budge so we give up in defeat.

Kiara pulls out a piece of paper from her pocket and unfolds it, shining her flashlight at it so we can see it properly. My heart drops to my stomach when I see the word 'WANTED' printed across the top with John B's picture and a $25,000 reward.

"Are you two in on it?" Kiara asks.

"Did you think we were?" Sarah asks in reply.

"No" Kiara shakes her head and I smile softly.

"We're not" I assure her and she smiles back at me.

Sarah puts her hand against the glass and Kiara puts her hand against the other side of it. The Carrera girl then placed her other hand on the glass in front of me and looks at me with teary eyes. I reach out and press my hand on the glass where her hand is, wishing the glass wasn't there.

"Sarah?! Sylvie?!" I hear my father yell and my eyes widen in fear.

"Go!" Sarah warns her, running over to the bed.

"Tell JJ I love him?" I ask and Kiara nods with a smile before rushing away.

"Sarah! Sylvie!" Father shouts and I grab the nearest book, flopping onto the bed "You in there?!"

The door is unlocked and flung open, making our heads snap up to our father.

"Yeah" Sarah says, looking at him in confusion.

"Where else could we possibly be?" I ask rhetorically "You locked us in here"

He closes the door and locks it once again, leaving us alone. Sarah leans hear head down on the bed and I drop the book in my hand, rubbing her shoulder soothingly.

We stay locked up for what feels like hours, barely speaking to each other as we both just think to ourselves while simultaneously trying to distract ourselves from thinking at all.

I sit at the window with a colouring book and a bunch of coloured pencils, colouring in a dolphin which kinda reminds me of the one tattooed on Kiara's hip.

Sarah whispers something under her breath and I look up in confusion.

"What did you say?" I ask curiously.