𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
sylvie, stop staring
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

𝘚𝘺𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"Did you beat Joshua up?" I ask JJ, playing with a teddy bear as we lay on his bed.

"Did he tell you that?" JJ asks me.

"He said a blonde haired blue eyed friend of mine beat him unconscious and I knew it was you" I explain, turning my head to look at him.

"Ouch" He chuckles.

"JJ" I warn him and he sighs.

"Yeah, I beat his ass and I'd do it again" He admits.

"Why?" I ask with a frown and JJ rolls onto his stomach, looking down at me.

"He hurt my girl" The blonde states and butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"You can't go around beating up everyone that hurts my feelings, J" I tell him.

"Watch me, angel" He smirks, leaning down to place a light kiss on my lips.

He then jumps off the bed and I sit up, ignoring the dull pain in my side.

"Where are you going?" I ask with a frown.

"The shed. Come on" He answers, throwing a shirt at me.

I smile, slipping on the navy blue button up and placing the teddy on the bed before following him out to the yard. He opens the shed door and I pause, looking at the worn down green paint.

"I thought you painted this red?" I ask and he rolls his eyes.

"I'm getting to that, angel" He tells me, gesturing for me to go inside.

I stroll inside and the first thing I see is a large white sheet over the worktable.

"What's under the sheet?" I ask curiously, looking at him.

"Why don't you take a look?" He grins, crossing his arms over his chest.

I slowly walk over to the table and gently tug the sheet downwards. The sheet hits the floor, revealing a newly painted surfboard. The board is a snow white while the edges are a cherry red, my favourite colour, and there are red flowers painted down the middle. I turn to JJ in awe and he smiles.

"For me?" I ask, my voice just above a whisper and he nods.

"Turn it around" He says.

I gently flip the board and on the underside it has 'angel' painted on it in red.

"JJ, you shouldn't have" I tell him, my eyes shining with happy tears.

"But I wanted to" He replies, wrapping his arms around me from behind and laying his chin on my shoulder.

"I really love it" I smile happily.

"I'm glad" He grins, kissing my cheek.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•༻❁༺•*'¨*'•.¸✯