𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠 𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
you know that it's not real, right?
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

𝘚𝘺𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"Kelce in the house!" I hear the dark skinned boy holler and I lift my head up from the table, sniffling as my nose burns.

"Pogue?" Kelce frowns in confusion.

"Little red!" Topper corrects him through a slur.

"Be nice to my sister, Kelce" Rafe warns him, patting his back roughly.

"Sure thing, Rafe" Kelce smiles at me, sitting down in the chair next to my brother.

"What brings you here, Sylvie?" Kelce asks me.

"I'm just here to establish an alibi" I joke and they all laugh, making me smile.

Topper takes his line and I down my drink, ignoring the burn. I slam the glass onto the table and Kelce laughs, pulling out a water bottle from his bag.

"Ladies first" He declares, handing me the bottle.

"What's in it?" I ask, unscrewing the lid.

"It's a secret, but it will get you wasted so much quicker" He explains vaguely and my fogged brain perks up.

I bring the bottle to my lips and take a large gulp of the liquid. The vile liquid runs down my throat and I grimace in disgust, passing the bottle to Topper. All the boys take a drink out of the bottle and Rafe cuts Kelce a couple lines.

I sink into the sofa as all the drugs and alcohol in my system start to make me feel like my whole body is on fire. I completely zone out and everything becomes white noise in the background of my thoughts.

I'm sure I can hear someone saying my name repeatedly but my vision blurs and all I see is a fuzzy blonde figure, waving in my face.

"He thinks he's so much better than me. One day i'll show him. He'll see!" I hear Rafe bark in anger and I zone back in, catching the scene of Rafe aggressively kicking a chair.

The wood breaks and splinters are sent flying but I don't flinch at all. My hands shake and only one thought runs through my brain as I realise the similarities between Rafe kicking the chair and me kicking the trash can outside the chateau.

My brother's reaction to his own rage has me wondering if maybe the Pogues should compare me to Rafe.

"Wanna see something fun?" I speak up.

The boys all look at me and I stand up, stumbling into the house. I grab my skateboard from my room and they follow me to the top of the stairs.

"Can you even stand on that in your state?" Kelce asks in a judging tone.

"I can skate in my sleep. Worry about yourself, Kelsey" I retort, making the other two laugh while he frowns in anger.

I put the board down about a metre away and place one foot on the board.

"Go for it, little red!" Topper cheers.