𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
you're done when i say
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

𝘚𝘺𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Around half way into the movie, it's dark outside and I'm more laid back than before. JJ has his arm around me and his head is leaning against my own as we watch the movie.

"JJ?" I hear Pope whisper.

"What?" The blonde asks in irritation.

"Gotta take a piss" Pope answers.

"Hold it" JJ states.

"I can't hold it. I drank too much soda" Pope says desperately.

"It's too exposed. They'll totally see us" JJ tells him.

"I gotta go" Pope snaps and JJ lifts his head, looking behind us.

"They're blocking the bathrooms" He then states and I peek behind me to see the Kooks are in fact blocking the bathrooms.

"JJ, I gotta go too" I whisper and he curses under his breath.

"Come here. I know where" JJ huffs and we both get up.

"Hey, where y'all going?" Kiara whispers.

"We gotta wring it out" JJ answers.

"You gonna hold it for them?" She ask me in disgust and I let out a quiet snort.

I follow JJ through the rows and Pope follows close behind me. We reach a large tree off the side of the screen and both boys immediately pull down their zips.

"Whoa! A little warning would be nice, guys" I groan, leaning against the tree and covering my eyes with my hands.

"Ain't nothin you've never seen before, bunny" JJ jokes and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up, asshole" I snap, cringing as I listen to them peeing.

"I thought you had to pee" JJ says to me.

"I lied" I retort simply.

"Oh, so you just wanted to watch me pee?" He questions and I can hear the smirk in his voice.

"No, I wanted to make sure you didn't go around beating anyone else up" I snap.

"Wow! Low blow, angel" He scoffs.

"This feels better than a blowjob" Pope comments.

"Like you know how that feels" JJ scoffs.

"This feels better than what I imagine a blowjob would feel like" Pope then corrects himself.

"Popey, I don't know who's giving you imaginary blowjobs, but they're not doing a very good job" I tell him and JJ laughs, zipping up his shorts.

"You bring the peacemaker?" Pope asks the blonde.

"Oh, shit, I forgot it" JJ says and I drop my hands, looking at him in disbelief.