𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘠 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
god, you smell like ass
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

𝘚𝘺𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

The sounds of wheezing and coughs accompany the creaking of the floorboards and the thumping of something metal on the floor, getting closer to us.

"Shit" Sarah curses.

The footsteps reach us and I clench my jaw as the old woman comes into view, holding an iron fire poker.

"It's- it's late, Leon" She wheezes "Too late"

My whole body trembles in fear as the woman walks right in front of us.

"I can hear you, Leon" She growls "I've been waiting all night!"

She spins around and Sarah shines her flashlight in the woman's face, only to reveal her milky white eyes staring back at us in rage. Blood curdling screams rip through our throats and we dart away from the old hag, running for the hills.

"Leon!" Mrs Crain screeches as I skid around a corner, tripping over my feet as I throw myself into a room behind Kiara.

"Shit!" Kiara curses and I see the boarded up door that is our only way out.

"No, no, no, no, no" I panic, grabbing the chain on the door in disbelief.

"Where are you, Leon?!" Mrs Crain barks and my body starts to shake in anxiety as I realise she's getting closer.

"Come on" Kiara groans as she desperately tries to open the door.

I hear shuffling behind me and I turn to see Mrs Crain swing her fire poker at me but I duck just in time. She swings the fire poker again at Kiara but the girl manages to dodge the blow. The crazy old bat continues swinging the iron poker around like a madwoman as Kiara and I swiftly avoid being hit.

Suddenly Sarah runs up behind Mrs Crain and grabs the iron poker, before knocking the woman to the floor. I throw myself at Sarah in gratitude and we run out the door, slamming it shut behind us.

"Oh, my God" I breathe out.

The fire poker abruptly comes smashing through the wooden door and we all scream in fright, making a run for it.

"This way! It goes underneath the house!" Sarah yells and I chase after her with Kiara by my side.

"Go, go, go, go!" Kiara rushes the dirty blonde down the basement steps.

"I'm trying!" Sarah snaps.

"Well try faster, barbie!" I holler.

"Guys!" We all shout in unison as we reach the basement where the boys are.

"Whoa, whoa. What's going on?" Pope asks in concern.

"Mrs Crain! She's up there! She tried to kill us with a fire poker!" Kiara screams as I put my hands on my bare thighs, leaning over to catch a breath.

"We gotta go" Sarah pants.

"We locked her in the parlour, but we gotta go!" Kiara agrees.