𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
open your pretty legs for me
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

{ 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 }

𝘚𝘺𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I wake up with a gasp and jump up, frantically looking around the room. JJ rushes into the living room and I relax when I realise I'm at the chateau.

"You scared the shit outta me" He huffs, sitting down next to me on the sofa bed.

"Sorry, J" I smile sheepishly.

"How are you feeling?" He asks me, concern swimming in his ocean blue eyes.

"Like an idiot" I answer, hugging my knees to my chest.

"Why?" He frowns.

"For a second, I let myself believe that I was good enough and it blew up in my face" I explain, my eyes welling up with tears.

JJ immediately wraps his arms around me and pulls me onto his lap with a sigh.

"Angel, you are more than good enough" The blonde assures me, rubbing my back.

"Then why doesn't anyone want me?" I whimper, looking up at him.

"People do want you" He argues, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"No, they don't" I argue back stubbornly and it seems to anger the Maybank boy.

"Fuck, Sylvie" He curses, grabbing my chin gently "I want you"

I freeze in shock and he looks down at me expectantly but I'm too speechless to say anything.

"Shit, I'm sorry. I knew you wouldn't feel the same way and I still-" I cut off the rambling blonde by crashing my lips onto his.

He eagerly kisses me back and I smile into the kiss, pushing him down onto the mattress. I straddle his waist and tangle my fingers in his hair as he grabs my hips, holding me close. I'm flipped onto my back and he grabs my hands, intertwining our fingers and holding them above my head with a smirk on his handsome face.

JJ trails kisses down my neck before finding the sensitive spot that gives me butterflies, sucking on it roughly. A soft moan escapes my throat and his grip on my hands tighten, as if he's trying to keep himself grounded.

His hips grind into mine and I gasp, giving JJ the opportunity to kiss me again and stick his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance but he wins, smirking widely as he lets go of my hands and I grab the front of his shirt, pulling him closer. His hands find their way up the oversized shirt I'm wearing and I let out a content sigh as he grips my waist. Our lips part and I take in a sharp breath as he starts kissing my jaw.

"JJ" I moan.

"Hmm?" He hums, my skin vibrating.

"I want you too" I breathe out.

He sits up a little and looks down at me hesitantly, a conflicted expression on his face.