𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
he might be a serial killer 
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

𝘚𝘺𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

The Pogues and I are joined by a group of Tourons and before we start the game, we get to know each other's names. Once we're all acquainted and know each other better, we sit in a circle as Pope explains the game to them.

"Whoever goes first whispers a question to the person on their right. The person to their right must answer the question out loud. The trick is, no one else in the circle knows the question" He explains, the rest of us listening carefully "Next, someone flips a flip flop up in the air. If it lands face up, the asker must say the question out loud to the whole group. If it lands face down, the asker doesn't say anything and we move to the next person"

"Any questions?" He adds and no one says anything "Great, who's first?"

"I'll go first!" A perky blonde named Carolina chirps happily.

Pope shrugs, uncaring and sits back down. The blonde turns to the person on her right and I see it's JJ. She whispers something in his ear and he smirks, looking right at me.

"Sylvie" He answers out loud and I furrow my brows in confusion.

Pope throws his flip flop in the air and it lands face down, making me frown. JJ's smirk widens and he turns to the redheaded Touron on his right named Georgia. He whispers in her ear and her face turns almost as red as her hair which makes me roll my eyes.

"My step brother" She answers aloud and I perk up in interest.

Pope throws the flip flop and it lands face up, Georgia's face paling in fear.

"Who did you lose your virginity to?" JJ repeats the question and we all look at Georgia in shock.

"Brother fucker" Georgia's friend Luna coughs out and the redhead shoots her a glare.

A couple more Tourons go before it comes to Kiara's turn. The dark haired boy named Harry whispers in her ear and she rolls her eyes with a smile.

"Definitely Sylvie" She answers and I tilt my head in curiosity.

The flip flop lands face up and Kiara looks completely unbothered.

"If your friends were hanging off a cliff, who would you save first?" Harry repeats the question and I grin widely.

"Hey!" John B and JJ whine in unison while Pope shakes his head.

"Sorry, boys" Kiara smiles, winking at me.

I wink back at her and she turns to the person on her right continuing the game. I kind of zone out until I hear my name for the third time during this game.

"Sylvie" A curly haired brunette by the name of Joshua says and I sit up straight, snapping out my daze.

The flip flop lands face up and Joshua sheepishly smiles at me, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"If you had to cover someone in this circle in peanut butter and lick it off them, who would it be?" Astrid repeats her question and my brows raise, a smile tugging at my lips.