𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘠 𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
seeing me how i see myself
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

𝘚𝘺𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I wake up to the sun shining in my face and JJ laying asleep on top of me, his head on my chest. A sleepy smile tugs at my lips and I close my eyes again, softly running my fingers through his mop of hair.

I feel the blonde stir in his sleep and my eyes peel open in confusion. A whimper escapes JJ's lips and the look of distress forms on his face.

He abruptly starts thrashing around and my eyes widen in worry. My boy rolls over and I sit up, grabbing his shoulder gently. He kicks and whimpers, flinching as I touch his face.

"JJ, wake up" I snap, worry pulsing through me.

He screws his eyes shut tightly and clenches his jaw in what looks to be pain, making my heart drop.

"Wake up, JJ" I plead, straddling him and grabbing his wrists to stop him thrashing around.

His eyes snap open and he looks around frantically before relaxing into my touch. He looks at my worries eyes and he frowns deeply, his eyes brimming with unshed tears.

I let go of his wrists and push myself to sit up. JJ follows my actions and softly grabs my face in his hands.

"I'm so sorry" He chokes out and my heart breaks.

I pull his hands away from my face and wrap him in a tight hug, the Maybank boy immediately breaking down into tears.

"Stop apologising" I demand, holding the back of his head and laying my chin on his shoulder "You have no reason to be sorry right now"

His arms snake around my smaller frame and he buries his teary face in the crook of my neck. He holds onto me so tightly I almost question whether he's cut off my circulation, but being here for him seems more important right now.

"I've got you, babe" I assure him, gently rocking him as he quietly cries on my shoulder.

I hug him as tightly as I can and whisper sweet assurances in his ear, his sobs soon turning into light sniffles.

He turns completely still in my arms and I rub his back soothingly, pressing light kisses to his head.

"Have you fallen asleep?" I mumble curiously.

"No" He murmurs, his voice just above a whisper.

JJ sits up straight and I cup his cheeks in my hands, wiping away his remaining tears with my thumbs.

I open my mouth to say something but he pulls my hands away from his face and smashes his lips onto mine aggressively. I'm completely taken aback and before I can even kiss him back, he flips us around and starts roughly kissing down my neck.

He pulls up the oversized shirt I'm wearing, bunching it up around my waist and then places his knee between my legs, making me gasp in surprise at the contact.

"Babe, no" I tell him, wriggling under his body but it causes friction between my legs making me let out a breathy moan.

He harshly sucks at my skin, his hands roaming my body with a desperation that almost scares me.