𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
ouch, he got you good
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

𝘚𝘺𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I follow Pope to the back of the boat and stand with both boys as we stare at Topper's new boat.

"2020 Malibu 24 MXZ. The world's finest wakesetter. Number one in quality, luxury and performance" Pope declares.

"This is, by far, your most fucked up idea yet" I state, crossing my arms over my chest with a smirk on my face "I can't wait"

"This is war, guys. They hit us, we hit them" JJ states as he pulls a scarf over his head to cover the bottom half of his face and Pope unbuttons his shirt.

"Do it" JJ encourages him, putting on a pair of sunglasses and the Heyward boy dives into the water.

"How do you feel?" The blonde asks me, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"I thought I was in a bad mood, but it's been a few years so I guess this is who I am now" I answer sarcastically and he rolls his eyes.

"Sylvie" He warns me and I huff.

"I feel like shit" I smile up at him.

"You know, you don't have to be so sarcastic all the time" JJ states.

"I know, but the world has given me so much material to work with. I would hate to be wasteful" I reply simply making him chuckle, shaking his head.

I look over to see Pope jump into Topper's boat and JJ picks up the ladders, setting them on the side of the boat for the boy. Pope jumps back into the water and swims over to us. He climbs up a couple steps of the ladder before showing us the plug with a grin.

"Wow, you did it. I'm so proud of you right now! Holy crap" JJ smirks, pulling down the scarf and tucking the glasses into the front of his top.

"JJ?" Pope says as he fully climbs into the boat.

"Yeah?" JJ replies.

"You can't tell anybody" Pope states frantically.

"Oh, no, yeah. Totally, dude" JJ nods in agreement.

"No, I'm serious, dude. Not Kie, not John B, nobody" Pope says sternly.

"Yup, my lips are sealed" JJ assures him.

"Vie?" Pope asks me.

"You had me at 'can't tell anybody'" I joke and he shakes his head with a smile.

"Give me that. Give me that" JJ rushes the boy, snatching the plug and tossing it into the water as Pope runs off to start up the engine.

"Okay! Let's get outta here" JJ tells Pope as I watch Topper's boat sink into the water.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•༻❁༺•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Pope, JJ and I arrive at the beach after grabbing the boys' boards from the chateau and I immediately pull off my shorts.

"Are you sure you should be surfing?" JJ frowns, glancing down to my bruises.