𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘛𝘞𝘖

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
you're never leaving my side again
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

𝘚𝘺𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I'm woken up to the sun shining in my face and John B shaking me awake with a grin on his face.

"We're in Charleston. Get up" He tells me and I jump up in surprise, head-butting the boy in the process.

"Ow!" We both groan in pain while Sarah laughs at us.

"Your fat head was in the way, doofus" I curse at him, slapping his arm.

"Bitch" He mutters, flipping me off.

The boy jumps off the boat and puts down the anchor in the sand while Sarah hands me the fuel canisters. I hop down into the sand with the cans and John B turns back to help Sarah.

"Okay, ready?" He asks her.

"Yeah" She nods.

"One, two.." He lifts her off the boat and she grunts in pain.

The walk towards me and I hand John B the canisters, falling into step with them as we make our way up the beach.

"Hey, listen, we're gonna get some gas, find a phone, and get out of here, all right?" John B informs us.

"How are we gonna pay for the gas?" Sarah questions.

"Don't worry about it. We'll figure it out" John B assures her, glancing at me and I wink at him with a grin.

Once we reach concrete ground, we start passing people at restaurants and on benches with food. My stomach grumbles loudly and Sarah licks her lips hungrily.

"That looks so good. I'm starving" John B comments as we pass a guy with a sandwich.

"I think my stomach is eating itself" I groan.

"We gotta get some food. Follow my lead" John B states as we walking a restaurants outdoor area.

"Okay" Sarah agrees and I nod.

"How is everything? Is there anything else I can get for-" The waiter is cut off as John B shoulders past him, causing him to spill wine all over the couple at the table.

My sister and I gasp loudly, as John B turns in fake surprise and the angry man covered in wine rises from his seat.

"Oh my God. Uh..." John B stutters.

"You idiot" The man spits out.

"I'm so sorry" The waiter apologises in fear of losing his job.

"Oh my God. Your shoes!" Sarah fawns over the woman's shoes as the man takes off his blazer.

"This is a $1,700 jacket!" The man yells at John B as Sarah apologises to the woman behind me.

"A hundred percent on me. I'm sorry. I bumped into him" John B apologises.

"Is there anything I can do?" Sarah asks the woman.