FoiGhT

-Phantom castle-

Fan: -Walks around Frustrated- Xie! Talk to me!
Xie: I dont want to. -Tries to get away from Fan-
Fan: Why are you running?!
Xie: -Stops- I'm Unhappy Fan.
Fan: Why?!
Xie: Because I'm alone! I. Am. Alone! Everyone has someone! Even Bonbon! I thought if I never got anyone, I would have you but I dont!! You have Victor!
Victor: .....-Removes Stitches- I'm sorry..
Fan: Dont Apologise, You haven't done anything wrong. -Turns around and Xie us Gone-
Victor: Does your brother hate me..?
Fan: No, he hates the thought of being alone. We should find someone who won't break his heart.
Victor: Last time we did that, Xie were forced into a date with Andrew.
Fan: We're not gonna do like last time. ...we gonna use letters.
Victor: Oh I love Letters!!
Fan: Yeah, I know. Come with me! -Runs to voice of the manor-
Victor: -Follows- Fan, I dont understand what you're trying to do!
Fan: We're looking for a candidate to date Xie. From what I have seen, he's intrested in girls. What girls are free?
Victor: Uh.. I dont know..  Demi? Patricia? Margaretha?
Fan: Yeah let's try one of those. We'll start with Demi!
Victor: Okay. -Leads Fan to Demis Door and Knocks-
Barmaid: -Comes out- What.
Fan: Uh.. Hi. What's up?
Barmaid: ....Please leave. I'm not in the mood.
Victor: Wait, Demi. Is something wrong? Can I help you with something?
Barmaid: -Sighs and Shakes her head- No. I'm just Upset because of.. you know. Nightingale. And the Qperation is making a bad atmosphere.
Victor: Yeah I know what you mean. However, could I maybe ask you a favor?
Barmaid: Sure. What do you want?
Victor: -Gives Demi Pen and Paper- Could you maybe write a letter? Like.. a little about youself? But dont Sign it.
Barmaid: ...You know what? What the hell, I'll do it. -Takes Pen and Paper-
Victor: Thank you, we'll come back later to get it!
Barmaid: -Nods and Closes door-
Fan: That went well.
Victor: I love that they're writing letters!
Fan: Yeah, do you wanna do Patricia next?
Victor: Sure! -Heads to Patricias room and knocks-
Enchantress: -Opens up- ...?
Victor: Hey Patricia!
Enchantress: Hey, What's going on?
Fan: Would you like to help up write a letter?
Enchantress: To who?
Victor: It's for nobody. It's more like.. you write a little about youself without signing it.
Enchantress: ...Why?
Victor: Its just a little task for.. the future generations.. here..
Enchantress: ...okay? -takes pen and paper but hesitates- What do I do when I'm done?
Victor: I'll come pick it up later!
Enchantress: Okay.. -Closes door-
Fan: She looked Sad.
Victor: The Qperation had a large affect on everyone.
Fan: True.

????- HALT! WHO ARE YOU?!
????- AAAAA

Fan: ...That doesn't sound good.
Victor: -Runs to Main hall to see what's going on-
Prisoner: STAY BACK STRANGER! HOW DID YOU GET PAST OUR SECURITY?!
???: I- I DON'T- I JUST-...
Victor: Luca..! Leave them alone..! -Runs up to stranger and protects them-
Prisoner: VICTOR! THEY MIGHT BE INFECTED! I'LL SHOOT YOU IF YOU GET SICK!
Victor: Hey, I'm sorry but.. How did you get here..? As you can see, it's pretty Dangerous.
???: I got a letter from.. Uh.. Miss. Nightingale..?
Victor: A letter..?
???: -Shows Letter- This?
Victor: -Looks at letter and Opens it- Hmm.. Clumsy Writing.. Different from what I got.. 
Fan: You sure know your letters.
Luca: Victor! He is lying! Nightingale is dead!
Geisha: No. I sent that letter.
Victor: -Turns and looks at Michiko- You sent a letter?
Geisha: Yes. I tried It once as a test. I am the new Nightingale of the manor and I invited the new guest. Welcome.
???: What is going on?!
Geisha: Victor. Please take our guest inside. I'll have a Chat with Luca here.
Victor: -Nods and Brings Fan and ??? To a safe place-
Fan: ...Hey. ..You're cute. Are you single?
Victor: Fan!
???: What?!
Fan: She is perfect for Xie! She dont know anything about earlier drama and she is cute!
Victor: I'm.. Sorry about him. He is confused. I'm Victor and this is my Boyfriend Fan. Welcome to the Manor.
???: I'm... Edgar Valden.
Fan: Wanna write a letter?
Painter: what?
Victor: Fan!
Painter: Sure!
Victor: What?
Painter: I'd live to!
Victor: -Looks at Fan and then Edgar- Sure. Okay then. -Hands over Pen and Paper- Just.. write a little about youself. But dont sign it.
Painter: -Starts Writing-
Fan: Woah. Your handwriting is very pretty. ...Its like.. Flowers and..
Victor: -Snaps Fingers in front of Fan- Hello? You good?
Fan: What?
Victor: She is done. You have kinda just been standing there staring into space for a while so..
Fan: What? No, I were watching her write! I got Hypnotized!
Victor: Well, Her handwriting is pretty. And look! She even drew a little picture at the end of the letter!
Fan: Ah! -Covers eyes-
Victor: Huh?
Fan: I belive you. Just- Dont show it to me.
Painter: Sorry..
Victor: Don't apologize. Fan is just a little Dizzy today. Now let's go collect the other letters!

-Meanwhile at The main Hall-

Prisoner: Michiko! What's the meaning of this!
Geisha: This Generation is about to End Luca. Nightingale the 2nd is dead. Naib and Jack are going to have a Child. The world is Broken.
Prisoner: Your point?!
Geisha: This is now My Manor. You follow my rules. ...You can either Stop all this paranoia, Shut down the Qperation and stop scaring everyone else in the Manor Or...
Luca: Or what?!
Geisha: If not, I have to ask you and everyone who stands by you to leave the manor.
Luca: ...Then i guess that's you decision. I accept.
Geisha: Thanks. Now get rid of all thi-
Luca: GUYS! We are moving! Pack up!
Mad eyes: Finally! I thought I'd die in this hellhouse, Hehehe..~
Geisha: What?
Violinist: I were only here for a short while but I'll miss it~
Geisha: Wait wh-
Guard: . . . I . . . I . . .
Luca: Bonbon?
Guard: . . . I . . . H A V E . . . T O . . . G O . . . S A Y . . . G O O D B Y E . . . T O.  . . F I O N A .
Luca: Take your time mate.
Geisha: Bonbon too?
Luca: This were your demands. Do you change your mind?
Geisha: ... No. Leave.
Andrew: I'll dig up all the mines. Do you want me to bring it with us?
Luca: Yes
Mech: -Smiles- It'll be weird to move out, guess a new chapter of my life will start now
Geisha: Tracy... Are you all really that loyal to Luca..?
Mech: Yeah. Like you said, A new generation is starting and.. I want to be a place I feel safe. ....that's with the Qperation.
Geisha: I'll miss you. All of you..
Luca: Get ready to leave Guys. Our time has come.