Tiny Ripper

-Back at Phantom castle, Jacks room-

Ripper: -Carries Naib into his room and Locks the door-
Merc: Damn spider.. I cant move let me out of this thing first and i promise i won't run away again!
Ripper: -Quickly Slices up cocoon with his claws- There you go~
Merc: Quickly hides under The covers in rippers bed- And i want my clothes back too!
Ripper: They're in the washing machine.
Merc: You guys have a washing machine..?
Ripper: No, but miss nightingale comes and Picks up our clothes once a week.
Merc: Nightingale..? But shes on our side..!
Ripper: Nightingale is on both sides. She dont play the game, but she does all the other things. She runs the store, she prepares the Ciphers for decoding, the excit gate, the chair, and she comes to the Phantom castle and the manor to clean.
Merc: I didn't know Miss nightingale did that much.
Ripper: Well, she seems to Enjoy it. -Pats Naibs head-
Merc: ...Well?! Lend me some clothes then!
Ripper: What kind of clothes do you want?
Merc: I prefere green.
Ripper: -Yeets open closet- I have the perfect outfit for you!~ -Scrolls through skins- Eye host.. Golden tentacle.. silver tencel.. green tentacle.. coffe knight.. rose knight.. Here we go!
Merc: What?
Ripper: Original!
Merc: ...Wait am i going to wear your clothes? You're like twice or three times my height!

Ripper: Just put them on! Its fine!
Merc: -Tries to wear rippers clothes but they're way to big-
Ripper: Adorable.
Merc: Hush! The sleeves and legs are too long! Im not wearing a hat and im not wearing a mask..!
Ripper: Thats fine -Closes the closet- Im going to go ask Nightingale when your clothes are done -Leaves room-
Merc: He's so wired..!
Axe kid: -Enters rippers room- Jack!! I we have kitchen duty today! You and me! And i can't reach the top shelfs so you need to come if you like it or not!!
Merc: ......
Axe kid: ....TINY JACK!!! Wait, you're still taller then me..! Unfair unfair!!!
Merc: No no i- ... Yeah, this is my actual form. I didn't want anyone to see it so i only use it in my room. I didn't expect anyone to come in.
Axe kid: You can change your height?! Teach me!! I want to too!!
Merc: No no, listen. Only i can do this.
Axe kid: hmmph..! Fine! We just gotta become best friends and then you'll teach me! Because best friends tell eachother everything!!
Merc: B-But my best friend is Wu Dong and photobo-..J-Joseph..?
Axe kid: ...wu dong..? Hah!! Wu dong!! -Grabs Naibs hand and Runs out to main hall- Hey! Wu Dong!! Hahahaha!!!
Wu chang: ...What did you call me?
Axe kid: You are wu dong from now on!! Hahahah!!!
Wu chang: ....Thats what some of the survivors calls me.
Axe kid: ....Im sorry for Insulting you wu chang! How dare the survivors call you something so mean!! Hey Jack, you should have told me that only the survivors called him that..! I almost made a fool of myself..!
Merc: Y-Yeah.. almost.
Geisha: ...is that Robbie holding hands with a survivor..?
Spider: Thats Jacks boy..
Dreamwitch: ...Is he wearing Jacks clothes..?
Axe kid: Hey Michiko!! Me and Jack are best friends now!! Hehe!!~
Merc: p-please dont tell him.
Geisha: oh.. yeah sure Robbie. But i think you two should go now. You have kitchen duty.

Axe kid: Oh i forgot. Come on Jack! Lets go!!
Merc: Hey axe ki-.. Robby..? Since both of us are tiny, dont we need someone else to reach the higher shelf..?
Axe kid: ITS PRONOUNCED ROBBIE!!
Merc: oh.
Axe kid: And dont worry! You just need to Change back into Big Jack and then you can reach the top shelf!
Ripper: -Walks into Kitch- There you are Naib..! I got worried!! -Quickly picks up Naib-
Axe kid: Another jack?! What is going ooon!!?
Ripper: This is Naib. The mercena-
Axe kid: MERCENARYYYYYY?! HE TRICKED ME!! Im going to kiLL HIIIIIM!! -Starts Axing rippers legs-
Ripper: Hey, Wu chang.! Can you take my Kitchen duty today? I need to take care of the survivor!
Wu chang: Sure. But then you'll take mine next time.
Axe kid: He is no Mercenary! He is a master of DISGUIIIIISE!!!
Wu chang: He is not even wearing a mask.
Axe kid: Hmph!!
Ripper: Okay Naib. Lets go back to my room. I got your clothes.
Merc: Thanks.